STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Another day up early to get this money!
IMG_D384C22E4A66-1.jpeg

3 lifting days left on this 8 Week Muscle Building Trainer. Today was chest/abs. Seen some good changes on it.

Tomorrow's squats/hacks are gonna be killer with that DTP:

8wek.JPG

You going to accept my competition invite!? Lol
I have to update the Watch OS lol. I tried to do it before I went to my office but it was a 3 hour estimate lmao. We should be good to go by tomorrow.

Went for the under 6min mile. Got done, treadmill says a mile at 5:58 (pace I set which is level 10.3) and my Apple Watch says .78 miles :lol:

Apple Watch is trash indoors

What a waste. I’ll try again outside at some point

Brace yourself people. It's holiday season. Gyms gon be crowded until February/March. Get your bench press and squats in while you can

Anyone looking for ON Gold Standard protein? Just got 2 5lb tubs for $72 shipped to SoCal

Steps- LINK https://www.gnc.com/whey-protein/GoldStandard.html
  1. Add a quantity of 2x 5-lbs Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein (Various Flavors)
    • Select from the drop down menu (you can mix and match)
  2. Select Auto-Deliver to save 10% (set the delivery frequency to 30 or more days)
  3. Apply the coupon code INSTANTWEL15 (15% Off First Time Orders)
  4. Buy One, Get One 50% Off discount will apply automatically in-cart
  5. Your total will be $66.54 + Free Shipping
Note, you may cancel your auto-deliver order after your order ships

Watching world weightliftinf championships. Chick in the 81kg. Valentin Perez Lidia ....from spain. Wooooot

Does anyone mess with kombucha?
My wife loves i. I just cant stomach the stuff. I always get a boost when i drink iy but it tears my insides up. Woke up feeling the same cramping feeling i had when i drank it yesterday. Is it something I need to just assimilate to. Or just drop using it

Does anyone mess with kombucha?
My wife loves i. I just cant stomach the stuff. I always get a boost when i drink iy but it tears my insides up. Woke up feeling the same cramping feeling i had when i drank it yesterday. Is it something I need to just assimilate to. Or just drop using it

I drink it quite often andI canthink of two possible reasons for the pains:

1. You don't take probiotics regularly and this is new to you. Introduction of a probiotic into your system sbould be done gradually. Whats causing the pain is the "toxins" in your body being cleaned out.

2. Kombucha has that effect on people with IBS.

If its 1 and you feel like kombucha can help you, just drink it gradually til you get used to it.

I drink it quite often andI canthink of two possible reasons for the pains:

1. You don't take probiotics regularly and this is new to you. Introduction of a probiotic into your system sbould be done gradually. Whats causing the pain is the "toxins" in your body being cleaned out.

2. Kombucha has that effect on people with IBS.

If its 1 and you feel like kombucha can help you, just drink it gradually til you get used to it.
Prolly 1. Im terrible at taking pills so no probiotics for me

I used to make it.

My dumb *** took a week off then went straight into high volume leg day. Almost died.

Nah it’s not hard, you gotta get a scoby from someone and all you really need after that is some tea for step one and fruit for step two.

It’s a little different from the store bought stuff. Way less carbonated.

This dude at my job made some blueberry lavender stuff that was fire. :lol: bunch of truck drivers making kombucha in 2018, times have changed.

whats a scoby.?
I dont think my wife can drink it anymore either. plus im not super enthused to drink it, its not that great for me but maybe home brew would be better

Back
Top Bottom