strange phenomenon with the 23's

Is this guy serious about shoes giving him back spasms. Maybe you should buy a pair of T-macs, so you can really feel back Spasms.

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

Is this guy serious about shoes giving him back spasms. Maybe you should buy a pair of T-macs, so you can really feel back Spasms.

laugh.gif

I think the shoes shouldn't be hand stitched, it causes back spasm. Blame the Chinese workers.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Dont blame the shoes. Get in the gym son and lift some weights. The things youre mentioning are sings of someone who is out of shape. You aint gotta be fat to be outta shape.

YEA DO SOME SQUATS FOR YOUR KNEES AND SOME DEADLIFTS FOR YOUR BACK!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Dude! I knew there was something funny going on with Jordans! I have physical issues too! I don't have back spasms, but I lose my lunch EVERY time I see a pair of XXs!

harsh..... but i feel ya

Yeah I have a strange phenomenom with my stealths too..having major problems with bodily injuries...mine break other peoples necks.

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

Hahahahahaha, that's f#!ked up. Stupid McGrady.

I have been wearing the black/red XXIII since it was released. At first I did have the pinky toe issue. The outside support feature was just applying too muchpressure. After a few more wearings it seemed to have given and I do not have that issue anymore. I do not understand how you can ball in these. The middlepart of the sole was rigid and has no give at all. This is the clear plastic part. Because of that or maybe you were just not pushing the shoe (to take care ofit). You were probably running on the balls of your feet for a long time. This causes your knee to hyperextend (think of playing in high heels). Which wouldcause pain in the back of the knee. This in turn contracts your hamstrings pulling your pelvis forward. You're pelvis is connected to the base of the spineand the spine is your back. Thus, back spasms. I have had no back pain from wearing the shoe but then again I did not play in them. So my advice break em infirst. JB seems to have gotten away from MJ's requirement that a shoe should have no break in period. With all current releases I find that I always haveto break them in first. Go to your team doctor too.

Back
Top Bottom