Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Out of all the new characters, Max and her brother didn't add to the story at all. They didn't even have a part in the overall resolution. At least Bob the brain knew computers and was able to help them in the end (nod to Jurassic Park?)

I can't help but think this was his HS experience:

giphy.gif

With regards to Max...
In the Stranger Things mobile game, Max has powers. It's an officially licensed game so I imagine that it's not by accident. She's also adopted which means she could be another kid that was experimented on. We've already seen 8, going forward we'll probably see more kids with abilities and Max could be one of them

Dustin :smh
A pet demagordon :smh

This Season is, off.
Eleven is gone the whole time.
Max is this new badass character and they do nothing with her. Kinda meh so far.

I binged watched the 1st season and I had not Seen it since it first aired....bout a year ago.

Yea it's much better than season 2....season 2 I thought was good and pretty much solidified a case for 3 but season 1 was great. Just more moments and stuff.

If you haven't seen it since the first airing you should check it out.

I completely forgot hopper sold out 11 at the end there lol.

dustin’s new hairstyle. :lol:

Didn’t know they had their own aftershow with the principal from community.

Im late........just now realized billy is jason from power rangers

I started watchin this season on epi 8.
On epi. 9 now

That was the first thing i thought of when i first saw Billy :lol:

Since they are doing The Lost Boys series for CW, might as well cast him for the show.

WTH? A lost boys series for the cw? That’ll get cancelled in a season or two.

Episode 7 was so wack. They need to not do a season 3. I can tell it's gonna be more of that trash, because they're running out of ideas. Can't stay in that time period forever

It seems like the series wrapped up until the last scene but they can’t keep doing siimilar storylines for the next seasons.

Back
Top Bottom