Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

WTH? A lost boys series for the cw? That’ll get cancelled in a season or two.

Don't underestimate the amount of people who like watching shows with hot young adults.

Examples: Riverdale, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries

CW is rebooting Sabrina the Teenage Witch and tying it into the Riverdale universe.

It was kind of a small turnout for the burial ceremony in the last episode. Only 13 people. Sad. :frown:

Last edited:
Yeah that little vague racism was weird. If you gon do it, do it. Wouldn't be too out of place in small midwest town where he's the minority.

They moved from Cali but it definitely had to be racism because he didn't care about her hanging with anyone else.

Expected him to use a slur especially after the part with his dad.

Im late........just now realized billy is jason from power rangers

I started watchin this season on epi 8.
On epi. 9 now

Damn. I knew he looked familiar but couldn't place his face. And wut? You're watching the ending episodes only?

I'm up to episode 6. Probably will finish later tn. Very curious to see what episode 7 is all about :lol:

They need to not do a season 3. I can tell it's gonna be more of that trash, because they're running out of ideas. Can't stay in that time period forever

IMG_7958.GIF

Halfway through episode 7 and this would've been a great season 3 storyline, JUST TAKE ME BACK TO HAWKINS NOW!

That death flag on Bob was so obvious.

They shoulda let him live to psych us out, but when he smiled at ol girl in the lobby I knew that shoulder clap was coming.

Everybody in the damn town knows Morse code or something? Lol

Pretty sure the mind flayer can read minds, kind of a weak plot point Will can think and tap out Morse code but this interdimensional mind reader thing is oblivious to what he's doing.

That death flag on Bob was so obvious.

They shoulda let him live to psych us out, but when he smiled at ol girl in the lobby I knew that shoulder clap was coming.

I busted up in laughter when that happened, Stevie Wonder saw that coming.

Pretty much. The breach has been closed, will seems free of any influence. It'd be an *** pull to have it somehow be that the upside down once again has a hole in it

I disagree. One demigorgon was killed and that summoned Big Smoke

Bob lowkey set it up for Big Smoke to fade Will, but was outsmarted by a bunch of humans and forced back into the upside-down by a telepathic child.

To me, assuming these Lovecraft-esque dudes are intelligent that's a beacon for some interesting things going down on Earth, summoning bigger bads than Big Smoke to see what the fuss is all about.

There are a lot of weird Lovecraft stories and monsters out there, they have plenty of source material to draw from including the other children experimented on @ Hawkins.

I meant episode 7 was trash and I wouldn't want to watch a full season based on the exciting adventures of emo inner city kids.

I like the gang of mike, Lucas, will, Dustin, and eleven. no need to see a show turn into a CW production.

Great Season!
I honestly don't know where this could go for season 3 especially since this ending was more ominous than the 1st seasons ending. Seemed like 2 seasons is perfect. They need to give my boy Will a break for next season and even Dustin since he had Dart.

Can't wait to see what they cook up next!

Pretty much. The breach has been closed, will seems free of any influence. It'd be an *** pull to have it somehow be that the upside down once again has a hole in it

I watched Beyond Stranger Things
and they kind of alluded to the possibility that Will isn't totally free or that Eleven might now have a connection to the monster.

Back
Top Bottom