Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

The kids acting in season 2 was top notch

Hopper interaction as the defacto dad

Bob mvp

The mindflayer was lookingnfor someone to dance with

Season 1 is still legendary. That montage when everyone ends up hugging each other with Bowie playing in the background after Will’s body is found >

Anyone else see them revisiting this show 10 years after the 4th season with them all as adults and having their kids have to deal with a new threat? I can totally see them doing this.

Anyone else see them revisiting this show 10 years after the 4th season with them all as adults and having their kids have to deal with a new threat? I can totally see them doing this.

That would be dope.

Maybe a movie or something

Lol it'd have to be more than 10 yrs bro

Maybe 20 yrs

they're 13 now, in the show and in middle school.. so 10 years would have them coming back just after college, assuming they end up going off.. which would be cool too

set in the 90s

That would be dope.

Maybe a movie or something

That's what I'm thinking, they all have potential for longevity in their careers, touching down on this in real lifetime years without a recast would be epic

Maybe Mike and Eleven have a kid and she's also telepathic and reopens the gate.

20 years will put them in their late 30s, might work too, depends how fast they crank out the last two seasons really....if they take their time, they might finish off with them in high school....at which point 10 years should be enough, so that they can bring everyone back, Winona included.

ksteezy, you gotta do math better man..

13 + 10 = 23
13 + 20 = 33

just gotta focus on time periods, environment, the characters and changes

I'm factoring 2 remaining seasons which might take them 3+ years to finish off at which point theyll be 17 or so, add another 10 that puts them at 27...still kind of young for kids, so yeah maybe 15-20 years is better...

Only problem i see is that this shows strong point is that 80's nostalgia, that would be lost if they revisit it years down the line in the 2000's

Who knows...I think it would be great to see these kids come back to it as adults. Specially if their careers really take off...one already got on the big screen.

Opening up with one of them getting killed and bringing them back together lines right up with the OG IT :lol:

4 episodes in the first season and it's just ok to me

I'm tired of the 80s being used as a prop. It serves little purpose.
Characters aren't really interesting as there's not enough time to develop them due to them all being focused on finding Will
I'm truly tired of person A knows something but can't explain it without making sense, and Persons B and C not believing them becuase it sounds outlandish, only to find out later that Person A was right.

I'm only liking the eleven character and how they somehow keep me coming back due to something happening at the end of the episode, like the inclusion of the MK Ultra thing

I know taste in shows varies person to person...but I gotta question how there are people that find shows like this and GOTs uninteresting :lol:

If the show finishes with them at 17, +10 will still put them as pretty young for kids that can play a big part of the show

It'll still need to be + 20

Late 30s is good for having 10-12 year olds running around

Girl looks more like bend it like beckham girl than mia.
gallery_movies-bend-it-like-beckham-then-now-parminder-nagra.jpg

I can understand people not liking this show more than alot of other shows because alot of it is very specific.

From the time period to the music etc.

The synth in the intro for example...i think that's bad *** but someone else might think it's nothing.

They were there to make another side story for dustin and lucas while mike was with will and eleven was on her own. Basically split up the party and keep them busy.

Max played Luke's love interest
Billy was a foil to Steve's character and served to show Steve's character growth in comparison

I like the way you think....that was pretty much my take on Billy, I was even expecting him to crash the party, the demodog in the fridge to come back to life and Billy turning a leaf and joining the squad, but guess he a douche regardless :lol:

Back
Top Bottom