Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Word I was about to say, Steve was kicking Billy's *** then he got that porcelain to the dome, it was a wrap after that....damnnnn I totally missed the Aliens call back, even the sonar with the demoDogs approaching the soldiers...

aruarujqtjvz.jpg

e2wasutpeevz.jpg

Iight so I know I **** talked Eleven. But when she came in and threw the demo-dog through the window, it sparked an interest. I was going to give her a chance if she just went Terminator on everyone.

SIKE. All she did was close a damn gate. She ain't kill no more dogs. Steve and those kids the real MVP.

Also, Steve should have been killed after those blows from Billy. If MMA has taught me anything, it's that if you taking all those blows while unconscious, you dead.

^
dude, no one on that show was beating up that angry mullet guy except hopper and a demodog.

The show was really good after the 4th or 5th episode.

The show started off really slow. I was expecting them to lay down the ground work in one to two episodes and then they would let it fly but they really took their time

I liked how the show kept doing the unexpected.

Newby was clutch and damn near the mvp and I was expecting him to be a coward

The doctor was a good guy after all. Was expecting him to be one of the baddies

Wasn't expecting Will's betrayal

Winona Ryder played that Mama Bear role to perfection

Wasn't expecting Steve to be used the way he was. Far more decent guy than my first impression of him in season 1

I knew 11 was going to come through and kill all the dogs. I was expecting it. I was disappointed that they didn't show it. Damn show made us use our imagination for that.

Every character was used well and wasn't ignored.

Damn former gap tooth kid is by far the most annoying guy on the show. Rude to everyone. Thinks he knows everything. Didn't tell anyone about Dart after he ate the damn cat. I was disappointed when he got that dance from Nancy, he ain't deserve no dance from the hottest chick at the gym

Kinda dig the episode 7 Eleven centric episode. I couldn't read her sister. Not sure if her sis will be an antihero or go on to be a villain in season 3

Season 2 ended up being much much better than season 1. I didn't think that was going to happen

I wonder how season 3 is going to be like

Season 1 had more moments.

And it had the advantage of the audience and characters not knowing what was coming.

Also to me the episodes in the 1st season were more cliff hangery

I liked the scary mood better too.

The second season felt like it tried to capitalize TOO much on the 80s theme especially with the snippets of music.

I liked season 2 but i feel like season 1 has a more rewatchability factor.

Season 1 is a 7 outta 8
2 is a 5.75

Season 1 had a better flow in my opinion. But looking back, season 2 had more memorable moments.

-Hopper and Eleven dynamic.
-The squad as ghostbusters
-Steve's pretty cool character arc
-(I'm soft for this but....) That scene where Nancy cried for barb in the bathroom.
-The school dance
-Steves advice on how to slay women
-Jonathan gettin Nancy yambs. Pull-out game strong apparently.

The list goes on.

Only negative was the sisterhood of the traveling pants episode that came out of nowhere. Only reason that's memorable is because y'all comparing that chick to M.I.A. and Rufio :rofl: :rofl:

Bob the real MVP

great season. any info if there will be a season 3?

was hoping dustin would come into the snowball with so much swag and bag all the girls but i guess nancy is a good back up

Bob the real MVP

great season. any info if there will be a season 3?

was hoping dustin would come into the snowball with so much swag and bag all the girls but i guess nancy is a good back up

The Duffer Brothers said that plan on doing 4 seasons in total

Season 1 had more moments.

And it had the advantage of the audience and characters not knowing what was coming.

Also to me the episodes in the 1st season were more cliff hangery

I liked the scary mood better too.

The second season felt like it tried to capitalize TOO much on the 80s theme especially with the snippets of music.

I liked season 2 but i feel like season 1 has a more rewatchability factor.

Season 1 is a 7 outta 8
2 is a 5.75

I see your points, but to me that makes Season 1 have LESS replay value. You're right that part of the magic of Season 1 was not knowing what was gonna happen, but once you know it's not like you can just erase that knowledge.

That being said, I haven't rewatched Season 1 :lol:
But judging off just one viewing of each season, I think I liked Season 2 (minus episode 7) just a little bit more. But yeah both were great.

When I got done watching season 2 I thought it was better

Then I re watched season 1 and I was like yea this is way better. I hadn't seen it in a year.

But I can see how people would like 2 more.

Just a preference thing.

The hopper and 11 relationship made season 2 because everything else had kinda been done.

Like the map....kinda a riff of the lights

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom