Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

They might bring him back next season...he would play an interesting role if he latches on to Dustin and serves as his protector

There was no point for Max and Billy, at all.
Let's be real. The only reason you needed 11 was to close the portal. That's been her only purpose for both seasons essentially.

Billy was just a funny villain but that's all.

Max was there so that it was a little more tension between Dustin and Lucas and Dustin hiding dart from the rest.

Jonathan and Nancy, useless

And mike just moped like usual.

The real MVps are Will Steve and the sheriff

I agree I liked Jonathan last season, this season he was useless and so was Nancy, she been useless tho...most redeeming act was pulling my man Dustin out to dance....

Lucas forever squabbling with da squad tho, last year he got into it with Mike :lol:

The real MVP was Hopper.

I know taste in shows varies person to person...but I gotta question how there are people that find shows like this and GOTs uninteresting :lol:
i love stranger things but couldn't get past the first episode of game of thrones.

i didn't like the dart/ dustin interaction. almost reminded me of the scene with the clueless scientists in prometheus.

The first ep of GOT was kinda boring and almost had me not wanting to continue. Had me wondering why people said it was gonna be a huge show.

'Stranger Things 2': Dacre Montgomery Says His Character Isn't Racist

tmp_A7KHMF_7b8f95ad63acfc25_Who-Plays-Max-Brother-Billy-Stranger-Things.jpg

http://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2017/11/01/stranger-things-2-dacre-montgomery-billy-racist/

Not buying it.

The first ep of GOT was kinda boring and almost had me not wanting to continue. Had me wondering why people said it was gonna be a huge show.

Same. I didn't get past the first episode. And came back a year or two after and binged the show

Yo I almost forgot how funny it was that they were torturing the crap outta will!!! Making him pass out all the time, stabbing him with a hot poker and **** :rofl: :rofl:

I forgot to mention, the other really awesome addition to this season was the added screen time of Lucas' family. They were funny as hell. The dad talking bout the mom never being wrong. The sister being hater of the year and always busting her brothers balls. That was well done. Felt like an episode of Family matters or something :lol:

Dustin killed it this season, by far my favorite character.

He convinced his damn mom to go looking for their cat two towns over :rofl:

I kept thinking Billy was Jared Leto.

Bob and Hopper were the stand out characters for me.

Back
Top Bottom