Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Crazy

A whopping 361,000 U.S. viewers binge-watched all nine episodes of Stranger Things 2 on Netflix within the first day that the new season was made available. But perhaps more impressively, 15.8 million US viewers watched the first episode ofStranger Things 2 within the first three days. That puts it in the ballpark of cable TV’s biggest smash hits. And, all episodes ofStranger Things 2 averaged around 4 million U.S. viewers, according to the data. (Via)

That 15.8 million is on par with The Walking Dead‘s season eight premiere and the season seven finale of Game of Throneswithin its first three days of broadcast. But notably, Nielsen can’t measure anyone who watches a Netflix show on a tablet, laptop, or phone, so the numbers are likely much higher

11 with the toss
HardToKill-04-sg.gif

Been a fan from day 1 of TWD and I'll admit, the show is a ****show not, cringeworthy to say the least...I'll still watch tho, too late to turn back

TWD got that loyal fanbase. My family is a really big Walking Dead family. I don't see the appeal.

Same with GoT.

Stranger Things >> both of them

I didn’t even know this thread existed here. Anyways, after binging both seasons, I gotta say ST is top 5 tv series. I agree that season 1 had the advantage of suspense over 2, but the character development this season was amazing.

I thought Billy was a good replacement for the human antagonist now that Steve took on babysitting full time. Totally thought it was going down with Mrs. Wheeler though.

Ep 7 wasn’t great, but it served its purpose. I don’t know how people hate on 11, but she’s...
original.gif

nah blood I screamed at that Steven Seagal hip toss :rofl:

Season 8 of TWD is probably going to be my last. they're doing one of my favorite story lines in All Out War so they get one shot.

Stranger Things legit might be my favorite shows right now. Game of Thrones Season 7 was pure fan service

Twd been trash since season 3

Preach on brother

Negan brought me back for a few episodes last year after like a 2-3 year hiatus. Thats MY GUY.

But then they did some side story and i just stopped caring again

Negan >>>>>>>> Steve

Season 2 of ST made that official

Glad the season picked up after my initial complaints but this show contains a too many cliches. Well not too many, but some things are just predictable. The part where that weird looking dude caught her and Johnathan in the room and he called her a **** and all that was one of them.

Back
Top Bottom