Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

This season was off the hook, if I didn't already have so many shows to catchup on, on Netflix I would turn around and rewatch it. Narcos, Longmire, Queen of the South, TWD, Dexter, House of Cards (LMAO, I guess I have all the time in the world to get caught up on that.)

Capture+_2017-11-07-14-50-24.png

Lmao I think all these subtleties are on purpose.

watching the behind the scenes stuff yeah, it seems that way

they didn’t mention anything bout what I said but it’s one of the first things that caught my eye from early on amongst other things

seeing Will in the behind the scenes he looks nothing like the character he plays

and shorty who plays eleven really thinks she’s her lol

the episode where 11 meets her sister was trash... i like season 2 but for some reason i liked season 1 better...steve always gets beat up whether its physically or gets his girl taken away... and nancy is cute... i just dont like that she has that always pissed off look... i cant wait for next season already... every episode is good and doesnt have a dull moment unlike the walking dead

Been mentioned before before I'm getting variant Alison Brie community vibes with Nancy. Less busty and vibrant. But still catching similarities. And of course Billy with Zac efron and Steve with a jean ralphio.

I'm typically not into sci fi and such. Never seen star wars, matrix, LOTR, or anything like that. But this does bring a nostalgia reference to the highest level. Music and camera angles and overall production quality drew me in. Now I'm a fan for life.

They could've made this a comedy and I would've enjoyed it the same. Child acting is amazing. The whole scary sci fi angle is a bit laughable In some sense. I was drawn in but everything else made the show imho.

So Max’s brother is racist? And is their dad the great santini
I was thinking that, but I get the feeling her brother doesn't like anyone because of the crap his dad puts him through. The dad is Luke Wheeler off Nashville, wife and I actually enjoyed the show when it was on ABC. That was a surprise based off the fact we are black and don't really get down with country music, just got lost in the shuffle though when it moved to CMT.

Back
Top Bottom