Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Steal from one thing, you're stealing. Steal from a bunch, and you're being "inspired by" :lol:

A few of those things did stand out to me. The only thing I'd changed is I immediately thought of Prof X. & Magneto from First Class when 8 was teaching 11 to unlock her powers.

Other than that, dope season. And other than hating episode 7, I quite enjoyed this season more than the first one.

theres a dynamic between hoppers need to save and protect the daughter he lost and eleven needing and rebelling against an actual caring parent figure but i dont think its romantic

the emotional struggle from mike comes from feeling like hopper intentionally kept eleven away from him ala romeo and juliet

imo

6EE83619-9180-4C0F-B3CA-C9BCB435A17A.gif

pizza in the wrong spot

hopper was just acting like a guardian / parent and trying to set rules and discipline for eleven. What kinda weird ish is going on in your head to think he was acting like a person in a love triangle with 2 kids?

hopper and eleven played out too long and it came off more like husband and wife instead of father and daughter

it was awkward as hell for me to watch especially in the middle of all this hollywood stuff coming out

C'mon Son. Hopper was denying her Eggos and TV. Didn't want her to go trick-or-treating because it was too dangerous. It was classic, overprotective parent ****. The difference is 11 could Ether Hopper if she really wanted to.

a man has a child in the middle of nowhere, no one knows and he won’t let her leave

she’s throwing things at him and breaking things like a scorned lover

yet I’m weird?

I can use these same sentences to describe r kelly

R. Kelly wasn't harboring a superhuman who was wanted by a high level, nefarious government agency tho. He just wanted to piss on *****es.

a man has a child in the middle of nowhere, no one knows and he won’t let her leave

she’s throwing things at him and breaking things like a scorned lover

yet I’m weird?

I can use these same sentences to describe r kelly
Yea it's weird that your mind goes to these places b

One other thing I didn't like about episode 7 and the 8 character was her power.

This show is already VERY similar/takes inspiration from alot of things. I think the idea of multiple kids with different powers just adds to that.

My idea before was that there were several kids with the same power as 11 and she just happened to be the most powerful.

Different kids with different powers just creates another universe that I think would detract from the overall story.

It's basically the x men if you go that route.

Comparing Hopper and Elevens relationship to that of a husband and wife is extremely weird and truly bugging.

If you got that vibe from watching the show, I think that says a lot about you as a person. Normal people don't reach for that.

Steal from one thing, you're stealing. Steal from a bunch, and you're being "inspired by" :lol:

A few of those things did stand out to me. The only thing I'd changed is I immediately thought of Prof X. & Magneto from First Class when 8 was teaching 11 to unlock her powers.

Other than that, dope season. And other than hating episode 7, I quite enjoyed this season more than the first one.

in terms of it "stealing" most of these are a stretch imo

Back
Top Bottom