Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

I started losing interest in this show starting in season 2. But S4 is easily the best season. Just watched the finale and loved how everything came together.

This **** finna be amazing

Gonna have me in my apartment like...
wow-rogan.gif

LORDT I can’t wait for this. Had to take an extra day off work on the holiday weekend to make sure I’m watching this ASAP. #washedlife :smh: :smh: :lol:

Currently doing a rewatch of everything, but this time w/ my 11-year old. We’re just starting S3, so we’ve def got some work to put in this weekend! Thankfully the episodes prior to S4 aren’t all movie length lol.

So, who do we think gets offed in the season finale?

I used to think Steve was the clear choice, but that seems a little too obvious. Eddie, maybe? Max?

Rewatching and season 2 is easily the worst

especially the back door pilot

Soundtrack from this season is fire.

Scene where Max was running way from Vecna with her tunes blasting was top tier cinematography.

I’d suggest whomever thinks Steve was a ‘bad guy’ in season 1 or early on, to rewatch and try to see things from his perspective

his he had douchey moments.. but he had some stand up moments early

and given what was going on, dude was pretty understanding about things

the only thing I can really fault dude for was worrying about his parents and the cops finding out about the beer and the party with the whole Nancy thing.. but dude is a high school kid.. and letting his friends spray paint the sign, that shh was taking things too far

Forreal don’t even care about the trailer watches once. Already know I’m watching so I’m good on the trailer. To many times movies throw in scenes not even in the movie or show.

Also stopped watching around season 2, finally came back after season 4 was released.

S4 has been awesome; much better than S3.

That being said, I was really hoping to find out S4 was the last of it. We don't need a S5....

S4 has been awesome; much better than S3.

That being said, I was really hoping to find out S4 was the last of it. We don't need a S5....
You a Yankees fan still? Haven't seen you in the team thread in a while :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom