SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

LOL Mike got me laughing. I just caught the first episode. I understand being upset but this is a dirty game.

:lol: @ "I don't give a ****" Pulled that Morgan Freeman on Mike.

I almost want to suck my teeth the way she's acting with you don't know what you missed out on and being so cold on him now cuz he's passed her up for two different broads so far. She was all goody nice girl when he was pursuing while Mike went from a much nicer girl next door chick to the edgy married freak.

Rachel is overrated.

Any lawyers want to work at a law firm?
http://www.pearsonhardman.com/

Show is one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Predictions for this season:

Mike gets exposed.

Harvey gets his name on the door.

One thing I never got: Harvey said that he worked in the mailroom before Jessica discovered him and put him through law school. Pretty sure it's competitve getting into Harvard Law and you need outstanding credientials from undergrad. But if he has nice undergrad grades and experience, how did he end up working at a mail room?

I think he was just working in the mail room as a job. He probably needed an actual job to maintain living in the area and felt he might as well get an early start by working in the building of his dream job.

Mike gets exposed.

Harvey gets his name on the door.

One thing I never got: Harvey said that he worked in the mailroom before Jessica discovered him and put him through law school. Pretty sure it's competitve getting into Harvard Law and you need outstanding credientials from undergrad. But if he has nice undergrad grades and experience, how did he end up working at a mail room?
you don't necessarily need outstanding credentials from undergrad.  you need to be a stand out.

and he was probably working in the mail room for the same reason that tons of college grads (and more than a few harvard law grads) are working unpaid internships today.

times is hard.  start at the bottom, pay your dues, hope to get noticed, work your way up.

Last edited:
It's still season 2 it was just on winter break. Season 3 starts in the summer. This show has surpassed White Collar imo.

Most people usually don't get the best job as straight out as an undergrad. A lot of people usually intern at law firm or work as paralegal before applying to law school to get some sort of experience or understanding of the legal system,

Last edited:
It's still season 2 it was just on winter break. Season 3 starts in the summer. This show has surpassed White Collar imo.
Well to me it was always better but I totally lost interest with White Collar with this whole find the killers of that old trick and then I find out this informant guy was Neal's dad the whole time, still not enough to pull me back in. This drama is too lame. Shoulda brought back the idea that his gf isn't really dead or something more movie like.

Well to me it was always better but I totally lost interest with White Collar with this whole find the killers of that old trick and then I find out this informant guy was Neal's dad the whole time, still not enough to pull me back in. This drama is too lame. Shoulda brought back the idea that his gf isn't really dead or something more movie like.

For me it all went downhill after they found the u-boat treasure.

sometimes just looking at louis' face i just wanna slap him hahah great and necessary character though

"YOU JUST GOT LITT UP!" haha classic

Bunk being Rachel's dad is cool to me :smokin. I started watching The Wire a few weeks ago and am on season 5 now.

I agree with people saying White Collar has gotten stale. Burn Notice hasn't been interesting for the last 3 seasons and is just confusing now. Maybe they should do crossovers on some of the USA shows to freshen up some of the shows :nerd:.

Didn't know there was a thread about this show :smokin

Mike should get fired this season or something cuz dude is f'ing up~

Last edited:
Is it me or did this ep drop the sh*t word a whole lot more than usual? :lol: It's like they wanted to be on a premium cable channel or something. It seems like halfway committing to natural talking the way those are the salty words to be more real.

Great ep. Loved the Louis Litt subplot, way more interesting than the main one for me.

They couldn't wait to bring back Hardman :lol: Son coming back for another beating.

It's starting to feel like the writers on this show don't actually know anything about the law or civil procedure ...

anyway, louis is by far the most entertaining/interesting character on this show.

Last edited:
After watching breaking bad over the winter I dont think I can take Hardman serious anymore.
laugh.gif

louis is by far the most entertaining/interesting character on this show.

I agree but that's not saying much considering the rest of the characters are one dimensional.

He's like a bizarro world Ari Gold.

Back
Top Bottom