***SWAT Teams Responding to shooting in Binghamton, NY****

smh.gif
smh.gif

damn thisis crazy. we were just talking abt Columbine and the Virgina Shootings and this happens. Damn my prayers to everyone and their familys and may godprotect those still inside

The mayor of Binghamton and a city official just said there MAY BE as many as 13 dead...

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by This Is Dollars

lulz
Banned.

Thank you for that, you have no idea how that laugh sent me into a mini rage over here.

From CNN:

The local newspaper reports at least four people have been shot and 41 people taken hostage. FBI spokesman Richard Kolko said his agency is sending hostage negotiators and an evidence response team to the scene.

I just Tweeted the link to the story on Twitter. Hopefully someone up there can help those people... Life is so crazy right now.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

The mayor of Binghamton and a city official just said there MAY BE as many as 13 dead...

Damn. Kind if off subject but who is that in your avy

I think I heard on CNN a while ago that the person behind this might be of Asian decent. I could have heard wrong though.

I'm just playing messenger, don't attack me if I am wrong.

Supposedly the shooter is an asian male, IDK if I'm late I didn't read all of the posts.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

laugh.gif
, Roselyn Sanchez from the movie "Boat Trip"

Only 1 shooter, he is an Asian Male..he was taking a citizenship test in the American Civic Association building and began opening fire, according to CNN

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

laugh.gif
, Roselyn Sanchez from the movie "Boat Trip"

Damn I can't believe I missed that scene This reminds me of va tech with low casualties

Only 1 shooter, he is an Asian Male..he was taking a citizenship test in the American Civic Association building and began opening fire, according to CNN

NOooooooooo

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I wonder if they knew they were running into the basement.

i dont think he would care ...its a govn't building ...so i assume there plently of people
frown.gif

eek.gif
did anyone just watch Fox News justnow, a prankster who was perceived to by the Mayor's communication director called in saying 13 were dead and when and anchor asked him to confirmsomething dude said it was confirmed by Howard Stern and Bababou The ******.

Anchors were heated............. wow i can't believe that just happened!!

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

eek.gif
did anyone just watch Fox News just now, a prankster who was perceived to by the Mayor's communication director called in saying 13 were dead and when and anchor asked him to confirm something dude said it was confirmed by Howard Stern and Bababou The ******.

Fox News FTL

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

eek.gif
did anyone just watch Fox News just now, a prankster who was perceived to by the Mayor's communication director called in saying 13 were dead and when and anchor asked him to confirm something dude said it was confirmed by Howard Stern and Bababou The ******.

Man this *%% is past out of control. People have no sense of decency anymore...
eek.gif
sick.gif

Damnnnnnnn...my thoughts and prayers go out to the individuals and families of this sickening situation. Really...is it that easy to bring a gun on campus? #!*man.

Back
Top Bottom