***SWAT Teams Responding to shooting in Binghamton, NY****

I read that he was taking his citizenship, but I also read he had a rifle?

How could that be?

NostrandAve68 wrote:
eek.gif
did anyone just watch Fox News just now, a prankster who was perceived to by the Mayor's communication director called in saying 13 were dead and when and anchor asked him to confirm something dude said it was confirmed by Howard Stern and Bababou The ******.

WOWWWWW..

SMFH

Originally Posted by bkmac

I read that he was taking his citizenship, but I also read he had a rifle?

How could that be?

CNN said there was a citizenship test going on and arent sure if the gunman was actually taking the test.. I doubt it though

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

Damnnnnnnn...my thoughts and prayers go out to the individuals and families of this sickening situation. Really...is it that easy to bring a gun on campus? #!* man.

Not on campus, it's at an immigration center.

crazy...they should get one of those toy cars with a cam and see where this fool is hiding, either way dude is getting shot on sight he probably gonna offhimself.

this sucks. but whats up with asians doing these types of things now. its making us look bad.

SUSPECT HAS JUST BEEN ARRESTED WEARING BRIGHT GREEN JACKET AND DARK-RIMMED GLASSES

Originally Posted by andycrazn

this sucks. but whats up with asians doing these types of things now. its making us look bad.
come on now.... no need to generalize. This would be only the 2nd major occurrence.

What i want to know its whats with the surge in mass shootings lately, 8 in NC, church shooting in Illinois, 10 in Alabama now this.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

because us white folks already have serial killers and school shooters

Back
Top Bottom