TaggPopper's Kick Collection...Heat!!.....over 60 pairs (edited/more kicks)

retail stores write the nicknames on there to find them faster.

my store usually just writes the color way.

really nice collection man....you have a wide variety of kicks and your og's arre
pimp.gif
.....I work in a retail store to and Nike/JB is starting to crack down on"dudes" hooking people up early, so I hope your boy doesn't lose his job.....also, we don't write nicknames on boxes either b/c some peopledon't like that, but I guess it wouldn't prevent people from buying the shoes

to answer some questions. i write the names of my kicks on the boxes because i have so many stacked up in my closet, its just faster to look for something, youfeel me?

Im always finding a deal or getting hooked up with kicks that i always have new pairs to go around. and due to my schedule i don't have time to weareverything, if not once. but trust, i don't let 3months pass without un-DSing something, hence my screen name, TaggPopper. ya dig?..theres nothing like,throwing on a pair of new kicks you aint wear yet..but yeah, i stay getting new kicks..but im not one of those collectors that just buy kicks just to havethem, thats stupid, i need to wear mines. thats the reason the shoes are made, but my OG kicks, i dont wear because they are aged and they are worth more notbeing worn at all. famenycity1, i never knew the Mutombo's were a hot item till one of my boys kept asking me about them, he remembers when i used to wearthem back in 9th grade and cats used to make jokes about me cuz everyone was on Jordans back then and i had on a pair of Mutombo's let alone adidas, outhere in Jersey everybody was a Nike head..but yeah, i recently found them in my attic and was happy till i noticed a mouse or something got to them and chewedhalf of the tounge off..i was heated!!!!!, but yeah, i got kicks for sale, you see what i got in my collection, if anybody interested in anything, let me know,i'll let you know if i would sell them or not. got a daughter on the way, i could use the extra cash

Just added to the collection, a pair of Reebok Omni Pump lite i picked up for $30, if anyone got any info on these, please let me know
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/... Collection/?action=view&current=000_1306.jpg

Cactus Penny's
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/... Collection/?action=view&current=000_1308.jpg

Thanks guys....at work now, but I got 3 more pairs to throw up on here when I get home that I just copped yestrday and ima runn to a few sneaker spots on myway home so I might pop up with some more stuff

I can't recall the dudes screen name but he was commenting about me getting my playoffs a week early from footlocker, yea man..my boy is leaving thatjob..I guess that's why he did, it.

^^^^^ hell yea, I remember I copped those at footlocker for $50 in 98, that and the Belly Soundtrack...those were the days

^^^^ i actually sold them over the summer. i love them but they were a b**ch to wear. just the lacing system was wack..definatly not good for ballin in. ithink it was due to the way the tounge was, too thin..its funny you mentioned them, cuz i was just thinking about them today. i seen them around my way for$70, ima see if i can pick them up again cuz i miss having them.

just copped for the collection this weekend...Jordan 14 black toes for $100
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1461.jpg

Originally Posted by TaggPopper

^^^^ i actually sold them over the summer. i love them but they were a b**ch to wear. just the lacing system was wack..definatly not good for ballin in. i think it was due to the way the tounge was, too thin..its funny you mentioned them, cuz i was just thinking about them today. i seen them around my way for $70, ima see if i can pick them up again cuz i miss having them.

just copped for the collection this weekend...Jordan 14 black toes for $100
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1461.jpg
Yo I'm in the Bricks too.

Pardon a dude in need of a connect.

Back
Top Bottom