Taxi 12's - December '13

I can't wait to get these. I remember being in the school gym and seeing dudes with these when they originally released and wanting them. At the time my family didn't have a pot to piss in. I'm talking be happy you got dinner tonight type lifestyle, so needless to say I never had em. So best believe, come the 14th of December, Taxis will be purchased. No question. 
nthat.gif

Hoping to come in here and see some pics, guess not. Aren't these supposed to have some gimmicky Laney relation or has that been scrapped?

Hoping to come in here and see some pics, guess not. Aren't these supposed to have some gimmicky Laney relation or has that been scrapped?
Scrapped. I believe your talking about Jordan's Height or something on the tongue instead of the two 3?

Scrapped. I believe your talking about Jordan's Height or something on the tongue instead of the two 3?
Yeah I heard it was supposed to be something, even though I'm not copping I'm glad they scrapped that idea. That would have been just terrible

Yeah I heard it was supposed to be something, even though I'm not copping I'm glad they scrapped that idea. That would have been just terrible
Agreed. I get how they try to have shoe tributes for historic moments (like banned 1s) but I'm sure the most of us would rather have OGs be OGs

Cost of materials you say, not really, more like the hype spectrum. Materials used today are far worst than the one used 20 years a go, and not to mention that they moved all the production from Korea, Taiwan (far, far more quality orientated countries when it comes to production and execution of a product) to China and Vietnam.

But I do agree with you restaurant analogy, its on point.
IMO, It's more of the fact that JB/Nike just don't give a **** about QC since they know they are getting away with selling "inferior" or "lower craftsmanship" product.

Quality can be controlled at any geographic location; it's just how you enforce it and the standard you set.  Right now JB is in [InsertRichMenLaughingMeme] mode.

As for me, I'll have 2 of these when they come out (if I get the opportunity to)

The shoes look good and look like they have good quality,the only reason I'm getting these is to flip them.My OG pair is in great condition & 100% Wearable.

I guess these released in Asia already.  My brother picked up his pair today.  I'm real jelly.

Last edited:
I went .5 size down on obsidians n rising suns im expecting these to be the same

I'm so impatient (for waiting on these)

Lol!! Still on a hunt for those cdp's.

Was looking to trade my playoffs but man, I get some crazy offers!!

CDP's were true to size. JB got people so messed up if **** actually fits well we think it must be too big...

Naw my man, I've been wear a 12 for over 10 years now. I tried on my homeboy's 11.5 when he bought them and they felt like bigger than my size.

Back
Top Bottom