Taxi 12's - December '13

These are probably going to be easy to get since this is the release before the 11's and people usually always aim for getting those. Then again who knows since these are an og colorway and the 11's are not this year people might go for these instead.
yea i have a feeling they gonna eat these up. i remember last year the cg9s were so easy to get and they released the week before the breds i think.

View media item 646451

Yes they get early pairs and are located in Canada. They don't sell variants and fakes from everything I've seen but if they are, then it's a sad day when fakes have metal eyelets and authentics don't. :smh:

The last XII to come out was the Playoffs and those were plastic. Doesn't make any sense for JB to put metal eyelets on these and plastic on the previous retro release. 

but then again how many times has JB not made sense? i guess we will see in the coming weeks.

who cares? plastic or metal either way they can fall off and dont make or break this shoe seriously.

didnt notice his sig...but dude sells fakes?
nerd.gif
idk if he sells them but he gets early pairs a lot and his usually end up a lil different than the RD version. Green Glows were his worst ones ive seen lol .. but his were months before release vs now

A month from RD though, I wouldnt think these would be fake, idk though dont quote me.

Last edited:
 didnt notice his sig...but dude sells fakes?
nerd.gif
He will block anyone that calls him out on the comments on his YT channel, he is getting pairs from Kisksole or whatever fake site. 

Last edited:
I am choosing these over the gamma blue 11's in December. Something about these look better and plus I never owned a pair of 12's.

I think these are nice, but I just can't get in to 12s enough to spend $170 on em. I wanted to make these my first 12s, but I can't. Saving for next years Carmines, Black Infras and Columbias (hopefully), then peace JB.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom