Taxi 12's - December '13

Metal eyelets?
apparently they will be gold plastic eyelets
mean.gif

I guess these released in Asia already.  My brother picked up his pair today.  I'm real jelly.
My brother pretty much G'd me.
mean.gif
  He says that his Niketown released GS pairs and not mens (which doesn't make sense to me)
eyes.gif

Now watch JB hit us up with a F'd up shape for the mens release.  I knew it was too good to be true.

Thought we established that already. The people who claimed that they were metal had no idea what they were talking about.

Still believe they are metal unless you guys have proof they are plastic. I haven't seen any credible evidence as to why they would be plastic besides the post "they are plastic". So those same people have no idea what they are talking about either. I know two people with men's pairs in hand already and claimed they were metal. Unless they have fakes with metal eyelets

Still believe they are metal unless you guys have proof they are plastic. I haven't seen any credible evidence as to why they would be plastic besides the post "they are plastic". So those same people have no idea what they are talking about either. I know two people with men's pairs in hand already and claimed they were metal. Unless they have fakes with metal eyelets
Where do these two people live? Where'd they get them from?

So why should we or you believe the hear-say from those 2 people if you dont believe the hear-say here. What makes them credible, we definitely cant see their pairs so we are suppose to assume they are metal because that's what YOU heard?

Nobody will know until around thanksgiving, pairs usually start leaking out a cpl weeks before release

Yes they get early pairs and are located in Canada. They don't sell variants and fakes from everything I've seen but if they are, then it's a sad day when fakes have metal eyelets and authentics don't.
mean.gif

The last XII to come out was the Playoffs and those were plastic. Doesn't make any sense for JB to put metal eyelets on these and plastic on the previous retro release. 

So why should we or you believe the hear-say from those 2 people if you dont believe the hear-say here. What makes them credible, we definitely cant see their pairs so we are suppose to assume they are metal because that's what YOU heard?

Nobody will know until around thanksgiving, pairs usually start leaking out a cpl weeks before release
Every avatar you have completely f's me up. I lose concentration every time you post something lol. This ava you have is just "oh lawd!"

From what I SAW not HEARD. Just posted picture and link to video above you.

The last XII to come out was the Playoffs and those were plastic. Doesn't make any sense for JB to put metal eyelets on these and plastic on the previous retro release. 
What? So that's the reason why they should keep it plastic? Fam, that doesn't make any sense. You can't just assume since they did that before they would do it again.

Last edited:
Same logic - Boom - they are plastic...

Now what? Here is my evidence.

That augment is silly, wait a month and we will see, whos right whos wrong. 

What? So that's the reason why they should keep it plastic? Fam, that doesn't make any sense. You can't just assume since they did that before they would do it again.
We're talking about JB here playa, they knew these would be retroing and I can't imagine that they didn't have left over stock of plastic eyelets from the previous releases that were unused which could be used for these. 

I assumed they these would be plastic, along with everything else i've heard/read, because the last XII retro were plastic and i'm positive nike had stock piles of extra plastic eyelets.

From what I SAW not HEARD. Just posted picture and link to video above you.
Well actually you said "I know two people with men's pairs in hand already and claimed they were metal."

You didnt imply or say that you SAW them for yourself ...

either way every 12 last year was plastic I dont expect anything different. If its metal well then its metal if its plastics its plastic. I really dont care to be honest and I find this back and forth trying to prove either to be pointless contributions to the thread.

If a plastic eyelet is going to change your mind on purchasing these then you should abandon purchasing JB shoes all together ... JS

addy85 addy85 but I also can't imagine why JB would over produce plastic eyelets for a 12 retro and happen to use left overs for taxis. Waste of money and efficiency too as a business for JB to have too much material they can't utilize. When they should focus on retros within a short period of time. Taxis are a year later after those 12 retros, not within months. I could only see that being a small amount of plastic and maybe used towards the GS pairs. IMO

lol alright y'all I'm done. Was just trying to be helpful and contribute to NT saying they would be metal based off my observation and experience. Not trying to go at anyone, saying won't cop if not metal, start arguments or anything else. Will keep it to myself next time

View media item 646503

lol alright y'all I'm done. Was just trying to be helpful and contribute to NT saying they would be metal based off my observation and experience. Not trying to go at anyone, saying won't cop if not metal, start arguments or anything else. Will keep it to myself next time
We got a month before release date. Let's just wait till then.

i really hope these are laney numbers
These are probably going to be easy to get since this is the release before the 11's and people usually always aim for getting those. Then again who knows since these are an og colorway and the 11's are not this year people might go for these instead.

Back
Top Bottom