Taxi 12's - December '13

Is the double stack your only issue? Of course they don't have it, its 90's shoe, but if that bothers you that much, just don't buy.

I really hope I can get these man. Some body broke in my house and stole my red pair of 12s. These is dope man real talk

I don't understand not copping any retro J for ball. Everyone (including myself) played in them when the originally dropped, what's the difference now?

I don't understand not copping any retro J for ball. Everyone (including myself) played in them when the originally dropped, what's the difference now?

I mean you can play in them. I wouldn't say you can't because a lot of college and NBA players do it.

But there's better options that are cheaper, more comfortable with more modern tech

Last edited:
True. I guess i'm probably one of the select few on here that only buy jordans for ball. I don't wear J's in day to day life, just not for me. But i grew up with them and they're by far imo the best looking ball shoes that have/will ever be made. 

What do you like to play in? I quit playing for 5 years after high school so I wouldn't know. I'm a smaller dude 5 11 I've read a lot about the cp3 vi's being good. I'm on the hunt for some kobe 8's now but I usually play in high tops.

The difference?

Not sure if srs.

New basketball shoes aren't using 15+ year old technology.

True. I guess i'm probably one of the select few on here that only buy jordans for ball. I don't wear J's in day to day life, just not for me. But i grew up with them and they're by far imo the best looking ball shoes that have/will ever be made. 

What do you like to play in? I quit playing for 5 years after high school so I wouldn't know. I'm a smaller dude 5 11 I've read a lot about the cp3 vi's being good. I'm on the hunt for some kobe 8's now but I usually play in high tops.
kobe 8s will not disappoint you my man. I hoop in my pythons and they are very comfortable. I could run a few miles in them if i had to.

Obviously i understand there is better technology. But I think ppl make too big a deal about the shoes they're playin in. It don't change things that much…..Nate robison, rudy gay. If the best players in the world can wear em, i think everyone else can too.

Obviously i understand there is better technology. But I think ppl make too big a deal about the shoes they're playin in. It don't change things that much…..Nate robison, rudy gay. If the best players in the world can wear em, i think everyone else can too.
Most times the swap out the insole for something more comfortable just so you know.

12's were one of the most comfortable shoes to ball in for sure. I usually play in some kind of retro J so guess my feel don't know about all the new tech that's out there.

12's were one of the most comfortable shoes to ball in for sure. I usually play in some kind of retro J so guess my feel don't know about all the new tech that's out there.

i agree with the the 04 retro 12 were the first shoe where I felt like I was bouncing when I played ball. these retros nowadays feel like cardboard is where teh zoom air should be...

i agree with the the 04 retro 12 were the first shoe where I felt like I was bouncing when I played ball. these retros nowadays feel like cardboard is where teh zoom air should be...

Your probably right on this, haven't played much in the newer retros

Back
Top Bottom