Taxi 12's - December '13

And those have good quality?
So funny, I was about the ask the same question, the whole fuse/plastic materials in a shape of a banana boat is better than the Xll's? Guess I am too old or something. 

And those have good quality?
Never said they do or don't, wise guy. Lol

What I AM saying is that KD VI sneaker and its looks, detail & comfort are all intriguing me more than this one, and it's mostly due to a lack of quality & accuracy of a sneaker I had back in the day.

For the ppl who've never had the OG's, these Retro's are most likely not a problem, but for SOME guys like me who've had this sneaker 12-15 yrs ago... we know what we're missing and that can be a deterring factor. Nostalgia involves alot of accuracy at times.

Not to mention the XII's are almost $50 more, it's a White/Black sneaker (which I have a ton of) and it's a retro sneaker made by JB, which for me, comfortability is a factor I have to weigh-in.

I'm not set on my decision as of yet, but I'm leaning more towards the KD VI + Blk/Red AJ I combo, more than these XII's. But we'll see... 
grin.gif

Never said they do or don't, wise guy. Lol

What I AM saying is that KD VI sneaker and its looks, detail & comfort are all intriguing me more than this one, and it's mostly due to a lack of quality & accuracy of a sneaker I had back in the day.

For the ppl who've never had the OG's, these Retro's are most likely not a problem, but for SOME guys like me who've had this sneaker 12-15 yrs ago... we know what we're missing and that can be a deterring factor. Nostalgia involves alot of accuracy at times.

Not to mention the XII's are almost $50 more, it's a White/Black sneaker (which I have a ton of) and it's a retro sneaker made by JB, which for me, comfortability is a factor I have to weigh-in.

I'm not set on my decision as of yet, but I'm leaning more towards the KD VI + Blk/Red AJ I combo, more than these XII's. But we'll see... >D

Your act is getting tired. Please sit your old Jumpmanbostic self down somewhere. You say the same ish every release, knowing well you're gonna end up copping anyway. Complaining about minute details, these are a RETRO.

For the ppl who've never had the OG's, these Retro's are most likely not a problem, but for SOME guys like me who've had this sneaker 12-15 yrs ago... we know what we're missing and that can be a deterring factor. Nostalgia involves alot of accuracy at times.
Don't know dude, usually old heads don't mess around with KD's, Brons, Kobe's and other "heat" made out of plastic with no sentimental value whatsoever. 

yall nit pick too much sometimes, do they look the same from 5-10 feet? good for me as long as the quality isnt complete trash since they will NOT be worn on the court who cares? and yeah quality is nice but honestly back in the day did u tell yourself man these are nice, i personally couldnt tell you when i was in middle school through high school the comfort/quality cuz even then it was about the new J or signature shoe so if they are close and mean something then get them cuz u might not get another chance, now paying resale is another story

yall nit pick too much sometimes, do they look the same from 5-10 feet? good for me as long as the quality isnt complete trash since they will NOT be worn on the court who cares? and yeah quality is nice but honestly back in the day did u tell yourself man these are nice, i personally couldnt tell you when i was in middle school through high school the comfort/quality cuz even then it was about the new J or signature shoe so if they are close and mean something then get them cuz u might not get another chance, now paying resale is another story
well said! 
smokin.gif
 totally agree with you!

Your act is getting tired. Please sit your old Jumpmanbostic self down somewhere. You say the same ish every release, knowing well you're gonna end up copping anyway. Complaining about minute details, these are a RETRO.
REALLY, bruh? ...You sound Stupid, doggie. LOL

I just joined back into NT in Late September for the first time in like 8 years AND this is thee ONLY JB Thread I've been in since I've been back. You don't know how old I am and You never seen any post of mines besides this one. QUIT FRONTING. 

And Calm Down, SON. Everything I said was MY OPINION... if you have a problem with it, that's YOUR Issue. I was talking about how I was "on the fence" about these and gave LEGIT REASON for Why I'm on the Fence.

And to Generalize an "Old Head" or Generalize ANYTHING for that matter is Ridiculous. Everyone is Different. (And I'm not really an "Old Head" btw, Lol)

If someone can come in and say how they are a MUST COPP... someone else can come in voice how they are on the fence. It's a FORUM built for conversation.

If you got a problem w/ the opinion on shoes from a guy you don't know, you seriously need to reevaluate your lives, bruh. Keep it Moving.

FIN. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
 And I'm not really an "Old Head" btw, Lol
Well this is quite obvious for all of us here. 

And no one, I am sure, have a problem with what shoes do you like and buy, but to compare it to Jordan classics in Jordan classics thread, claiming they are better...I don't know...

Back
Top Bottom