TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bros, how do you feel about your girl having allegedly platonic male friends?

Am I wrong/insecure/paranoid because I can't stand that ****? :lol:

SRS though, it makes me angry.

:nerd:

Ask yourself this..would they **** her if they had the chance?

If you see dude(s) trying to get too close, you need to have that conversation with her.

You're not being insecure.

I just know dudes try to play that "friend" role, then go in for the kill.

Matters the situation...They been friends for years and u know son is smashing others, that's chill. New guy friend?? Idk bout that...

#Nonewfriends

So my roster is down basically to 0.5 . I really need to get a solid 5 roster.

My son kicked my phone into the pool this weekend...Right after I put together a solid three days of work and had 4+ yambs ready to join the team as free agents. I am very upset, to say the least as I lost all contacts with new phone :/

Am I wrong/insecure/paranoid because I can't stand that ****?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
they don't really exist.

So my roster is down basically to 0.5 . I really need to get a solid 5 roster.

My son kicked my phone into the pool this weekend...Right after I put together a solid three days of work and had 4+ yambs ready to join the team as free agents. I am very upset, to say the least as I lost all contacts with new phone :/

Everybody took L's this weekend

Yambily, I love thick women.  Tig ol' bitties, big butt, nice thighs, slim waist type deal.  Today however an NT Thick woman came into the store where I work.

Biiiiiiiig breasteses (like at least N size).  A decent gut yet surprisingly not sticking out too badly.  And weirdly pancake butt though still fat on the bottom. She had

a cute face but was at least in her late 20s to early thirties (I'm 19).

All I could think was

Same face and everything.

All I wanted to do was ask her for her number so I could suck on them thangs (gaawd that shirt was cut low, had me peepin whenever she looked in her pocketbook for something.)

So basically I'm asking,

How do I break through banal Cashier to Customer conversation into getting the number (especially since she is older)?

Yambily, I love thick women.  Tig ol' bitties, big butt, nice thighs, slim waist type deal.  Today however an NT Thick woman came into the store where I work.
Biiiiiiiig breasteses (like at least N size).  A decent gut yet surprisingly not sticking out too badly.  And weirdly pancake butt though still fat on the bottom. She had
All I could think was

All I wanted to do was ask her for her number so I could suck on them thangs (gaawd that shirt was cut low, had me peepin whenever she looked in her pocketbook for something.)
So basically I'm asking,
How do I break through banal Cashier to Customer conversation into getting the number (especially since she is older)?
That whole story bro
tumblr_m4gytcVuCC1r8zasxo1_250.gif

But on the real, when I was a cashier at a grocery store, just comment on the food she is buying(see what their cooking skills be about) that can easily segue into a recipe or you know a type of wine that goes with a particular dish, opens her up...
Or if its electronics(worked at best buy to get me through undergrad), even though I never took the offers, some housewives play that" I don't have time or my husband doesn't know how to do these things" flirty bs, I would give them my card but never answer...smh, the life of the aloof introvert, lol
But to anybody out there I truly suggest getting cards made, always a 50/50 shot of getting a call back and vista print is cheap as hell( made my girls tonight for like $20 bones for a 150 business cards) just a thought

Last edited:
welp met up with one of the okc girls, bisch was 6 months pregnant lol. i smashed 
mean.gif
 took a 30 min shower after she left 

wasnt preggos in none of the pics or convos till she showed up . we met in the hotel lobby and she said she just wanted to talk and vibe "here" took her to my room and as soon as i closed the door she started with the sob story, about how she made a mistake , dude bounced, and life is hard. So i sat next to her to comfort her and she ran her hand ujp my thigh saying the lst time she had sex was when she got pregnant. i though i was just gonna get my duck sick , beut her breast her on swole and i can see why she got knocked up cause her a.ss was sreaming in pain from those jeans she had on. Got it in for like 30 mins and faked it beacuse it was uncomfortable to say the least . she sent a text like 20  ins ago asking when we gonna play again 
mean.gif

All I could think was

So basically I'm asking,
That whole story bro
tumblr_m4gytcVuCC1r8zasxo1_250.gif

But on the real, when I was a cashier at a grocery store, just comment on the food she is buying(see what their cooking skills be about) that can easily segue into a recipe or you know a type of wine that goes with a particular dish, opens her up...
Or if its electronics(worked at best buy to get me through undergrad), even though I never took the offers, some housewives play that" I don't have time or my husband doesn't know how to do these things" flirty bs, I would give them my card but never answer...smh, the life of the aloof introvert, lol
But to anybody out there I truly suggest getting cards made, always a 50/50 shot of getting a call back and vista print is cheap as hell( made my girls tonight for like $20 bones for a 150 business cards) just a thought
laugh.gif
 So disgusted you had to dance?

Many heavyset women come in the store all the time and I can't help but be a **** in my thoughts and think things like "And this is why you're fat..." or "Who let you get to that size?" but this one just had my eyes popping like saucers, can't even point out what makes her different from all the other "NT Thick" girls who come in the store.

Aight...I'll try the advice though since I'm quitting next week to go back to school I doubt I'll see her again.

^^^your descriptions made me thizzle,lol
I have dated big girls, I can't knock the hustle..
But the weird boner and the vivid description of your customer
THIZZZZZ
350x700px-LL-3e6a7f8b_Eww.gif

lol im speechless
you really wanna be speechless ? she wanted it raw and for me to finish inside of her. Now im glad ive smartened up over the years because the first thing that went through my mind was how many other dudes did this ( word to john starks) and how many other dudes did this ( word to john starks again ). it was like my subconcious was saying this the whole time 

[COLOR=#red]Actually preggo trim from a dude who ain't the daddy happens more than people think. Nothing in the world like preggo trim...it's wetter and softer and no way you can get the chick pregnant.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Anyway, was with Africa today and gonna be with Russia on Wednesday... This will been an International week.

Miss Kenya got me thinking though...we could be so powerful together... With some smart a** kids to boot. Man o man.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Actually preggo trim from a dude who ain't the daddy happens more than people think. Nothing in the world like preggo trim...it's wetter and softer and no way you can get the chick pregnant.
call me juvenile (ha) but i kept thinking I'm giving the baby concussions . i give this tightest think i ever had and she was making hella noises and slapping and clutching my arm with every stroke and initial incertian 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom