TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOEYxFRESCO reckless as hell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You a G for that one, I woulda took her to the kitchen or bathroom and piped, you smashed that right infront of ole boy

:lol: if her brother would've woke up midway of you stroking his little sis from the back, that would've been epic.

What a b**** n**** for mentioning other girls you've smashed in front of another girl.

Its all straight, I wasn't even tripping about it since I wasn't even gonna bother with her with all these dudes on her. After the salt was thrown my best case scenario in my head was hoping she'd be a good wing woman haha

JOEYxFRESCO reckless as hell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You a G for that one, I woulda took her to the kitchen or bathroom and piped, you smashed that right infront of ole boy

Homie was knocked the **** out from all the drinking and I had a few drinks too so the buzz made me not even worry about it. I dipped before anyone woke up haha

Question of the day...

U take the GUARANTEED 5.5/6 or try to get at a 7/7.5 that u think is jocking it a lil bit?

Question of the day...

U take the GUARANTEED 5.5/6 or try to get at a 7/7.5 that u think is jocking it a lil bit?

The 5.5/6. She'll be throwing the yambs on you so much that the 7/7.5 will smell it on you and start jocking harder. SRS

If i smanged every 5-6 that wanted me my numbers would be 50+ easy. Come on bro I know you can do better than that :lol:.

7-9s only around here. No one except a potential wifey deserves a 10.

Last edited:
great night Joey...smart to play it cool and let the thirst show from the others. pitiful that dude tried to cblock you talking bout past victims though. and you definitely wild for hitting in front of her brother, but hell she opened the legs.

I never went for anything less than a 7. I always went for quality over quantity.

just got back from getting my hair twisted...

girlie was top notch...

that mass was outta control... real short w/ dreads... straight outta new orleasns...

25, no kids, top 5 funniest girls i ever met (most girls just arent funny).. and actually a productive member of society... has her own clientele with hair, but LAID OUT A BUSINESS PLAN to me on opening a coffee lounge in the NO...

most times, when people say "i want to start a business", i just :rolleyes b/c i know that its more than just having an idea.

girlie was committed...

i'm wondering what steps i can take to make this one mine... her sister, her, and myself were laughing HARD... i'm sure it was just regular convo she has w/ anyone's hair she does...

but girlie had the headphones listening to music when she first started... took them off about 10 minutes in and we were all joking and laughing the whole time...

however... i got no vibe she wanted to give up the yambs... :smh:

i'm pretty sure that's the FIRST thing dudes try to dude when they step to her... but i chilled and didnt eem take it there AT ALL... (word to joeyxfresco)

will keep yall updated... she goes back and forth between here and houston, so i know somebody is tearing them yambs up... just need to find out how it can be me...

EDIT: no sir... i smash ugly chicks from time to time... #comeatmebro.

how yall think i should handle this new orleans chicks...

Last edited:
If i smanged every 5-6 that wanted me my numbers would be 50+ easy. Come on bro I know you can do better than that :lol:.

7-9s only around here. No one except a potential wifey deserves a 10.

Wasn't for me actually brah. Had a debate with a fellow nt'er. I only smash 10'. It's a fact, u can google it.

Solo mission to the bar tonight, looking to come up on something new and high of quality.

Who I'm kidding, I will prolly stroke anything except a whale if she gives me the go ahead.

Solo mission to the bar tonight, looking to come up on something new and high of quality.

Who I'm kidding, I will prolly stroke anything except a whale if she gives me the go ahead.
lol i went to a house party last night and got a number. So i think im in for tonight. Was talking to this other chick until my boy was like dawg im feeling her im trying to wife her and stuff(guess they may have been friends for a while i dont know). So took the L on getting her number since he been eyeing her. My boy was like i didnt think nothing of it at first until i turned around again and u was still rapping to her for 30 min. In his head he was saying F son.

Chicks are straight weird sometimes man smh man, I hit this chick up like what up, and she's says she misses me and, I'm like text me and. Now she takes forever to respond. Did I rush the game a too bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom