..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

lol. what was the exact name of the teeth whitening product and instructions that one dude used to spiff up the yellowed midsoles? i'm too lazy for seaglow and i have a few pairs that need a little work.
Wally was the one who had all the details, check the restoration thread. But that method takes WAY longer than seaglow.

Dope shrooms and atmos.. damn work is stopping me from rocking my kicks this summer
frown.gif
might break something out this evening though..

am i the only 1 who sees this huge amount of solid great condition vintage stuff on egay?
it really has me ready to dip into my bahamas savings

Man I want that whole set as soon as I get settled in Alaska. I want the 3ms, cocoas and uncocoas. Does anyone have a pic of all of them?

3012419568_838029c0c2.jpg

i've only got two of the snakes. i'd like a pair of cocoas, but i want the og cocoas with the soft lining. i still prefer the uncocoa colourway,though.

Originally Posted by Jae718

am i the only 1 who sees this huge amount of solid great condition vintage stuff on egay?
yeah...dude has a lot of nice stuff...not bad prices either imo

I disagree... A pair Celtic Green Highs with a White Swoosh would be dope... (No Gold)

Kevin McHale had a pair... and there is a pic of McHale's Forces floating around here somewhere... Anyone?

836159ef334f4429dc1ef55e39d437cc32c4f74.jpg

nerd.gif

Shouts to Ruffin51.

Originally Posted by Jae718

Yes im low on funds too.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Can anyone imagine the kinds of Forces that will come out of the Nike camp, if Rasheed Wallace signs with the Boston Celtics?

i was thinking the exact same thing.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]An NBA source said tonight that Detroit free agent forward Rasheed Wallace has committed to sign with the Celtics on July 8 when free agents are able to sign. Wallace is expected to get a two-year deal using the mid-level exception (expected to be about $5.6 million to $5.8 million). Celtics All-Star trio of Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce, owner Wyc Grousbeck, coach Doc Rivers and president Danny Ainge met with Wallace last week. Wallace turned down overtures from Orlando and San Antonio to commit to Boston[/font]..

uh-oh..

What's up NT...I recognize a lot of heads on here from other forums....this thread is the only reason I joined NT because there are so many true AF1 headsin here, much respect due.....I hope I can get in where I fit in, because the only thing I collect is AF1....hopefully I will be welcomed!!

A touch of PL.....

dear sweet jesus someone finally grabbed the suede light bones. those would have been gone if they were my size.

i wanted them bones so bad!

i wonder if the same person who got the bones bought the lemon twist and the super jewel white/red lows

yea i was gonna dip into my bank tomarrow for the funds now im thinkin bout mean greens

I need a price check ok Houston hyperstrike astros 10.5 DS. How many pairs made like 24 I think. And Denver all stars (red, white and blue) as well sz 11 Ndsno major crease. No yellowing. Please help me on a good price check

Back
Top Bottom