..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Tyler... Dope !

Got these in today for Retail (including International shipping, so yeah, i'm happy).
Ya'll weren't lyin when you said they run big, damn...

Some detail shots:

4484636410_0bc18466d6.jpg

4483896961_f50a6fffc4.jpg

Thanks kicks4eva & yungjojo - you won't regret those workboots.  I'm waiting for the fall to break mine out.

Haven't worn these in awhile . . .

5203s0.jpg

Fed ex and USPS was good to me this morning, will post pics once I get home from work.

Spacej- I'd be upset if those canvases were a 13.

Whatever happened to dollabill?

Originally Posted by Cidetrax

Originally Posted by Jah Sonora

Jewels are very nice...I am embarrased to say that I do not own a single pair.....hopefully we will move on to canvas joints soon.....
In the words of Ric Flair "WOOOOOHH!". Lots of heat with the jewels and the gums. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
For Jah, raise up the ante to canvas pairs. I don't have a pair yet, so I need to go fish. I'll post some gum like above.
spacej23 is so rude with those (2) pairs....I would give a pinky toe for those red canvas....

OK, here is some canvas...I know that heads out there have some stunning canvas joints.....

the leather on those all whites.... YES!

and the digi camos lord have mercy on my soul!

by the way i wore these today to show support
today was Autism Awareness Day, and blue was the color to sport

26308_1328540087587_1053483662_30912669_8307293_n.jpg

Enlisted if i was an officer i would have every AF1 in existence with there pay scale C-17 Loadmaster

Haha cool man. I'm going to Al Dhafra (UAE) in June.
Where are you stationed? I'm up at Elmendorf.

damn I never even realized how much better a white on white AF1 from a few years ago looks compared to now

damn I never even realized how much better a white on white AF1 from a few years ago looks compared to now

Back
Top Bottom