..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

That was Tim I bet
laugh.gif

Hey kev, you ever make a collection compilation?  I've never been so interested to see a collection

To continue observing at a local physical therapy clinic:

I was watching those Head Automaticas too. Not in the budget but oh well =/

I was watching and comtemplating those head autos...too bad they're a sz11, great price though! if only they were 12 or 13. Anyway nice lebron forces on top as well!

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Thought the Team might appreciate this pair I unDsed today.

The tag says '04, they feature (pretty good) leather, mesh, canvas and a gumsole.
Never saw em before, but I got em from a UK seller, so I'm thinking a JD release maybe?

Anyway, if anyone has info it would be much appreciated
pimp.gif

holy @$!$ those are dope. easily one of the best mid make ups i have seen.

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by jamesyo

any info on these?

kazuo0218-img600x450-12738910134fvbaz87862.jpg

thanks fam

didn't see anyone answer the question, so..

they're from the Wash Pack, QS from about 2003 or 2004. there was also a dunk low, a vandal, hmm.. couple other shoes.

i got mine from urban outfitters i think.. good materials - canvas and gray denim - they've held up pretty well over time, with some fading that gives them character.

Therse are real nice, i might have ti id a pair like these. I wo0uld seitch the yellow for red tho and maybe a silver swoosh. Does anyone have a link for AF1 i.d? I dont have photoshop on my computer and id like to get some ideas going on AF1 IDs. NDC only got dunks on id right now from what i can see.

I remember going into Nort SF and seeing those JDs and the dunk version. I asked for my size and they didn't have it in the AF so I settled for the dunk.

Man I could go for a 13 in those.

Originally Posted by MNadel

Hey kev, you ever make a collection compilation?  I've never been so interested to see a collection
i made one about a year ago i think. it was much harder to do than i expected and do not ever want to do it again. i might dig through my stuff and snap some pics of some of my faves one day soon though. 
what's up with those lebron forces? are those a gr or a pe? i'd probably pass by them if i seen them in a shoe store but that price is def a steal no matter what. dope pick-up man. 

Went searching for the jones beaches here in the bay area today and it seems like only two places got em: Darksid and browns bros and both of them are damn near sold out. BBs had my 13 but it was already on hold for someone :/.

Asked around the other spots and they said they all passed on ordering cuz canvas air forces just don't sell.

Stuntman Mike wrote:
what's up with those lebron forces? are those a gr or a pe? i'd probably pass by them if i seen them in a shoe store but that price is def a steal no matter what. dope pick-up man. 

thanks, they're a pe from 2005

courir samples
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Went searching for the jones beaches here in the bay area today and it seems like only two places got em: Darksid and browns bros and both of them are damn near sold out. BBs had my 13 but it was already on hold for someone :/.

Asked around the other spots and they said they all passed on ordering cuz canvas air forces just don't sell.

Call Major here in DC, 202-625-6732 and Crossover 850-962-2400. They might have a sz 13 laying around.

Back
Top Bottom