====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

J: Word!

NWT: I will definitely be doing the same. I'll probably have a pair in January

More info regarding the Eclipse+ (courtesy of Ernest, Nike Running Product Manager)

- Softer than the LunarGlide with a wider range of support

- Elimination of the firmer carrier under balls of the feet, which is replaced by 33% more Lunarfoam with no increase of thickness in front portion of the midsole

- 12.0 oz in Men's (size 10)

- 9.6 oz in Women's (size
glasses.gif

- Fits 1/2 smaller, so 1/2 size up to your usual size

All in all, the LunarEclipse offers both a high level of cushioning (meaning soft cushioning) and a high level of guidance (dynamic support).

Originally Posted by never wear them

My first pair of Lunars I picked up a couple weeks ago at Ontario Mills Nike Factory.

They're my shoes I rock to work (always on my feet) and I love them.

When I went they still had sz10-11 Peks at the back wall.

Originally Posted by never wear them

My first pair of Lunars I picked up a couple weeks ago at Ontario Mills Nike Factory.

They're my shoes I rock to work (always on my feet) and I love them.

When I went they still had sz10-11 Peks at the back wall.

^ I hear that man, dont have a pair of Lunartrainers , but I def make all my lunars my work shoes. Thank baby jesus for business casual!

Koopa those are easily the hottest Glide+ 2's IMO. I would have them if FNL would stop making all these great deals on the first line of Lunars!

I really hope Nike doesnt see that the Lunarline is picking up in popularity and start raising the prices. One of the biggest draws, to me at least, is the quality and comfort in comparison to the price. 130 is pushing it for what looks like an advanced version of the Lunarswifts. Dont get me wrong the Eclipse is
smokin.gif
but $130 is ridiculous.

These are next on my list. With the discount on clearance items being 30% and my $20 reward coupon on the way, these will be 25 bucks
smile.gif

^ I hear that man, dont have a pair of Lunartrainers , but I def make all my lunars my work shoes. Thank baby jesus for business casual!

Koopa those are easily the hottest Glide+ 2's IMO. I would have them if FNL would stop making all these great deals on the first line of Lunars!

I really hope Nike doesnt see that the Lunarline is picking up in popularity and start raising the prices. One of the biggest draws, to me at least, is the quality and comfort in comparison to the price. 130 is pushing it for what looks like an advanced version of the Lunarswifts. Dont get me wrong the Eclipse is
smokin.gif
but $130 is ridiculous.

These are next on my list. With the discount on clearance items being 30% and my $20 reward coupon on the way, these will be 25 bucks
smile.gif

I said it before, and others may agree that LunarTrainers are the G.O.A.T. regarding Lunars!

J: Word! The Lunar Eclipse is the first Lunar to have such a hefty price tag ($30 price bump!). However, like most Lunars, they'll eventually get marked down.
Regarding the Fly's, they're givin' the LunarTrainers some serious competition. I have three right now, and I'll probably end up wth 5 haha

I said it before, and others may agree that LunarTrainers are the G.O.A.T. regarding Lunars!

J: Word! The Lunar Eclipse is the first Lunar to have such a hefty price tag ($30 price bump!). However, like most Lunars, they'll eventually get marked down.
Regarding the Fly's, they're givin' the LunarTrainers some serious competition. I have three right now, and I'll probably end up wth 5 haha

What makes the Trainers so popular? Is it the level of comfort?

Im sure all of them eventually get marked down, thats the greatest part of this line so far. Only thing about marking down from $130 they will be $110-115 for months on the mark down. I say 110 is the highest they should be for any Lunars Ive seen so far other than the Lunarpath boot IMO.

Ray - What pair is that in your Avy? 

What makes the Trainers so popular? Is it the level of comfort?

Im sure all of them eventually get marked down, thats the greatest part of this line so far. Only thing about marking down from $130 they will be $110-115 for months on the mark down. I say 110 is the highest they should be for any Lunars Ive seen so far other than the Lunarpath boot IMO.

Ray - What pair is that in your Avy? 

Nothin will ever top the lunartrainers for me. I don't care how ridiculously comfortable any future lunar may be....
The Trainers Have that look.
It was sort of ahead of it's time...

I know illray would prefer a lifetime supply of volt Ltrainers than any other lunar...
pimp.gif

Nothin will ever top the lunartrainers for me. I don't care how ridiculously comfortable any future lunar may be....
The Trainers Have that look.
It was sort of ahead of it's time...

I know illray would prefer a lifetime supply of volt Ltrainers than any other lunar...
pimp.gif

J: Yessir! That's the first cw of the LunarTrainer as my avy. For me its their responsiveness, and, of course, their weight. It's like Zoom Air on steroids!

23h7nkw.jpg

NWT: Yessir! I'm workin' on that! haha

As for myself, Training Day 13 - LunarFly Orange to log 10M in SF.

2ymiwlx.jpg

J: Yessir! That's the first cw of the LunarTrainer as my avy. For me its their responsiveness, and, of course, their weight. It's like Zoom Air on steroids!

23h7nkw.jpg

NWT: Yessir! I'm workin' on that! haha

As for myself, Training Day 13 - LunarFly Orange to log 10M in SF.

2ymiwlx.jpg

another  $26 dollar pick up. couldnt pass on that.

and I think we might be on something illray.............

Lunarlon
nerd.gif

another  $26 dollar pick up. couldnt pass on that.

and I think we might be on something illray.............

Lunarlon
nerd.gif

NWT - Nice pickup again sir
pimp.gif
You use those insoles for them? Those look sick what brand are they?

I need to find a pair of trainers now I think

NWT - Nice pickup again sir
pimp.gif
You use those insoles for them? Those look sick what brand are they?

I need to find a pair of trainers now I think

NWT: Dope, especially for that price! And Lunarlon on LunarTrainers?!?! Do I sense retros?! haha

I've been on a Lunar purchasing binge lately haha.

dddfb.jpg

Top Left: VNDS LunarTrainers for $40 shipped for training

Top Right: LunarTrainers for $40 from a Nike Outlet (FTWR DC RETURNS), which may explain the price, and it was the only pair in the whole store!

Bottom Left: Custom "X-Men" LunarFly's for $55 for casual wear haha

Bottom Right: (FINALLY!) DS LunarTrainers for $70 shipped for casual wear.

NWT: Dope, especially for that price! And Lunarlon on LunarTrainers?!?! Do I sense retros?! haha

I've been on a Lunar purchasing binge lately haha.

dddfb.jpg

Top Left: VNDS LunarTrainers for $40 shipped for training

Top Right: LunarTrainers for $40 from a Nike Outlet (FTWR DC RETURNS), which may explain the price, and it was the only pair in the whole store!

Bottom Left: Custom "X-Men" LunarFly's for $55 for casual wear haha

Bottom Right: (FINALLY!) DS LunarTrainers for $70 shipped for casual wear.

Thanks for all the info Ray.
I cant wait to try on the Eclipse, they look nice.

I still cant find a pair of Lunartrainers..all the pairs i find in my size is always used.
Its hard to find a DS sz 10.5 in the white/Volt colorway.

bright nikes: thanks for the Pek info. I just ordered 2 pairs

Thanks for all the info Ray.
I cant wait to try on the Eclipse, they look nice.

I still cant find a pair of Lunartrainers..all the pairs i find in my size is always used.
Its hard to find a DS sz 10.5 in the white/Volt colorway.

bright nikes: thanks for the Pek info. I just ordered 2 pairs

Back
Top Bottom