====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Just got my first pair of Lunar's ever from FNL...the Lunar Elite...i love them
pimp.gif

sorry for the crappy pic quality...its the new ipod touch

Just got my first pair of Lunar's ever from FNL...the Lunar Elite...i love them
pimp.gif

sorry for the crappy pic quality...its the new ipod touch

What are these?  Did I miss them in here?  I did not find them on nike.com for sale, just the picture under bridgerunners on sportswear.

2aah5sm.jpg

What are these?  Did I miss them in here?  I did not find them on nike.com for sale, just the picture under bridgerunners on sportswear.

2aah5sm.jpg

c4: ILLY! That Red POPs! I also like the Speed Yellow cw of the Swifts...

For myself, Training Day 14 - LunarTrainer to log 12M. I think I fell in LOVE with this shoe again. I haven't worn a pair since my training days for my 1st marathon because I wanted to preserve them. I think they're G.O.A.T. regarding peformance runners. The softer liner on the 2nd generation makes them even better!

ig90l0.jpg

c4: ILLY! That Red POPs! I also like the Speed Yellow cw of the Swifts...

For myself, Training Day 14 - LunarTrainer to log 12M. I think I fell in LOVE with this shoe again. I haven't worn a pair since my training days for my 1st marathon because I wanted to preserve them. I think they're G.O.A.T. regarding peformance runners. The softer liner on the 2nd generation makes them even better!

ig90l0.jpg

They are the goat lunars dude... An all mesh upper... And lunar as your foundation!?!?

Can't ask for anything better. That's why you like the lunarfly

They are the goat lunars dude... An all mesh upper... And lunar as your foundation!?!?

[h2]Nike Lunar Elite Trail Mid Plus[/h2]
nike-lunar-elite-plus-1.jpg

Following the release of a couple of ACG-like colorways, Nike previews another version of its Lunar Elite Trail Mid for Fall/Winter. This time around, the sneakers take on a darker color palette with vibrant highlights coming via the hiking style laces, tongue, and swoosh. Look for these to release soon through Korean retailer Kasina, with a stateside drop not yet confirmed.

[h2]Nike Lunar Elite Trail Mid Plus[/h2]
nike-lunar-elite-plus-1.jpg

Following the release of a couple of ACG-like colorways, Nike previews another version of its Lunar Elite Trail Mid for Fall/Winter. This time around, the sneakers take on a darker color palette with vibrant highlights coming via the hiking style laces, tongue, and swoosh. Look for these to release soon through Korean retailer Kasina, with a stateside drop not yet confirmed.

Nice find, Ron! They need to drop a predominantly neon colored pair! haha

For myself, Training Day 15 - LunarFly to log 5M in ~28 minutes / ~5.36 pace for Tempo Tuesday

v771ic.jpg

Nice find, Ron! They need to drop a predominantly neon colored pair! haha

For myself, Training Day 15 - LunarFly to log 5M in ~28 minutes / ~5.36 pace for Tempo Tuesday

v771ic.jpg

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

NWT - Nice pickup again sir
pimp.gif
You use those insoles for them? Those look sick what brand are they?

I need to find a pair of trainers now I think

my fault, didnt get back to you one this homie.

but no i dont. sorry. didnt realize they were in the pic. but they're sofsole insoles.
i wear em on outdated shoes for the most part like air jordans.

here's a quick pic of them tho.

4664882552_fc76b9a996_z.jpg

had em in the Kobes, too cofmortable...

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

NWT - Nice pickup again sir
pimp.gif
You use those insoles for them? Those look sick what brand are they?

I need to find a pair of trainers now I think

my fault, didnt get back to you one this homie.

but no i dont. sorry. didnt realize they were in the pic. but they're sofsole insoles.
i wear em on outdated shoes for the most part like air jordans.

here's a quick pic of them tho.

4664882552_fc76b9a996_z.jpg

had em in the Kobes, too cofmortable...

Nice, thanks. Ive had a few heel injuries and im always looking for a good insole for added protection of my heel. Heel spurs are no fun when trying to ball. The gel in the heel caught my attention, def grabbing a pair.

Still need some V's too, grabbing those USA joints as soon as I can   

Finishline just dropped the below Lunarfly down to $59 minus an extra 30%.  I like the Black and Red. Looks like ill be grabbing these too
smile.gif

Nice, thanks. Ive had a few heel injuries and im always looking for a good insole for added protection of my heel. Heel spurs are no fun when trying to ball. The gel in the heel caught my attention, def grabbing a pair.

Still need some V's too, grabbing those USA joints as soon as I can   

Finishline just dropped the below Lunarfly down to $59 minus an extra 30%.  I like the Black and Red. Looks like ill be grabbing these too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yessir! They're very similar in that regard, but Fly's lack the responsivness of the LTs.

J: Gotta love FNL markdowns!

Back
Top Bottom