====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

No way Flint!!!!!!!!!! Stop the show! Cant believe you got them already, hopefully you didnt pay retail, if you did
smokin.gif

Did you get them from Nike or somewhere else?

Anxious to hear how they perform, they sure do look good!

RAY - how about this guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Preciate the help guys!! I actually wound up calling Ontario Mills Outlet for these PEK's and they had my size
smokin.gif
. Not to mention the fact when I called the Orlando outlet originally, they only had a half size larger than what I needed and the Nike assoc told me it was $21.99.

So when I called Ontario Mills I told the guy Orlando had them for $22 and he put me on hold, called Orlando, confirmed the price and shipped them for $30! Post pics soon.

Awww Shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt

SMH at me jumping the gun.

Great Price
Any place in the Bay Area have these still? or any of the city packs?

Preciate the help guys!! I actually wound up calling Ontario Mills Outlet for these PEK's and they had my size
smokin.gif
. Not to mention the fact when I called the Orlando outlet originally, they only had a half size larger than what I needed and the Nike assoc told me it was $21.99.

So when I called Ontario Mills I told the guy Orlando had them for $22 and he put me on hold, called Orlando, confirmed the price and shipped them for $30! Post pics soon.

Awww Shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt

SMH at me jumping the gun.

Great Price
Any place in the Bay Area have these still? or any of the city packs?

i called orlando and ontario mills and they didnt have my size in the lunarglide peks, so i guess i missed out...hash wall stuff is a hit or miss. orlando did have the grey with neon green midsole and the neon green with grey mid sole but they were still 79.99 =(

i called orlando and ontario mills and they didnt have my size in the lunarglide peks, so i guess i missed out...hash wall stuff is a hit or miss. orlando did have the grey with neon green midsole and the neon green with grey mid sole but they were still 79.99 =(

Drew: Yessir! Gotta love eBay... sometimes! Since I'll be racin' in Sacramento, I thought I'd get a pair of shoe to rep the race and one of their teams haha and the women's cw was the best available.

Ron: WOW! Like I said in the pick-up thread, "Those are m(&$*(@^$**$*( ILLLY!" I'm lookin' forward to your write up

J: I had to pull the trigger! haha Funny thing is the seller purchased them for $6.99 @ a Goodwill in BEAVERTON!

For myself... Training Day 19 - LunarTrainer to log 5M for Tempo Tuesdays. I finished at ~30 minutes / ~6 MPM pace
14ju7eo.jpg

Drew: Yessir! Gotta love eBay... sometimes! Since I'll be racin' in Sacramento, I thought I'd get a pair of shoe to rep the race and one of their teams haha and the women's cw was the best available.

Ron: WOW! Like I said in the pick-up thread, "Those are m(&$*(@^$**$*( ILLLY!" I'm lookin' forward to your write up

J: I had to pull the trigger! haha Funny thing is the seller purchased them for $6.99 @ a Goodwill in BEAVERTON!

For myself... Training Day 19 - LunarTrainer to log 5M for Tempo Tuesdays. I finished at ~30 minutes / ~6 MPM pace
14ju7eo.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i found some on ebay...

Seems like it's going for retail, instead of that price though.

and the shipping is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i found some on ebay...

Seems like it's going for retail, instead of that price though.

and the shipping is
sick.gif

anyone know where i can still get some lunartrainers? i cant seem to find them anywhere..

anyone know where i can still get some lunartrainers? i cant seem to find them anywhere..

The grey/neon Lunar woods are up on NDC $100
STYLE # / COLOR # 396573-002
and grey/blue
STYLE # / COLOR # 396573-004

also restock on the lunarpath boot in black/volt $135
STYLE # / COLOR # 407571-003

Lunareclipse $130
STYLE # / COLOR # 408582-001
you can also see 2 other colors but they're not for sale yet

The grey/neon Lunar woods are up on NDC $100
STYLE # / COLOR # 396573-002
and grey/blue
STYLE # / COLOR # 396573-004

also restock on the lunarpath boot in black/volt $135
STYLE # / COLOR # 407571-003

Lunareclipse $130

Lunareclipse $130
The other two are black/white and a navy/grey/white colorway.  Honestly, this first colorway pops compared to the other too...
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks homey.  Something came up today that might sideline my report till Friday AM.  But stay tuned!  Can't wait to take em out!

No way Flint!!!!!!!!!! Stop the show! Cant believe you got them already, hopefully you didnt pay retail, if you did
smokin.gif
I certainly did not pay retail
pimp.gif

Lunareclipse $130
The other two are black/white and a navy/grey/white colorway.  Honestly, this first colorway pops compared to the other too...
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks homey.  Something came up today that might sideline my report till Friday AM.  But stay tuned!  Can't wait to take em out!

smokin.gif
I certainly did not pay retail
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom