====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

is there any way to stop the squeaking on my lunarglide 2+

no clue but i hope that my pair doesnt start..
my newest pickup, could not pass these up for 25

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

24azst3.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LunarGlide fam i copped these for $80 this past weekend....Was that a good purchase, or i could have got cheaper somewhere else...[/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

^^^ where'd you get it for $25???

got dragged by my sister to nordstrom rack, where they had one pair of these in my size for $50. she used groupon to get a $50 gift card for $25. so i got them for 25+tax

and jordandon, that isnt a bad deal, ive been looking for a cheap pair of those i heard other people copping for around 40 bucks but the lowest ive seen is ebay for around 60-70

Originally Posted by davey5737

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

^^^ where'd you get it for $25???

got dragged by my sister to nordstrom rack, where they had one pair of these in my size for $50. she used groupon to get a $50 gift card for $25. so i got them for 25+tax

and jordandon, that isnt a bad deal, ive been looking for a cheap pair of those i heard other people copping for around 40 bucks but the lowest ive seen is ebay for around 60-70

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well i copped from Nike Factory Store at Dolphin Mall here in Miami....There will be an extra 20% on Black friday, had several pairs on the hash wall...Thanks son[/color]

davey5737: nice pick-up for $25! been looking at the nr here for quite sometime now and still nothing.

jordon23: congrats on the pick-up! as long as your not getting it for retail, that's a good purchase in my book. the nike outlet store here in my area only has lunar flys.

Adobo: ILLY LWs, bro!

Davey: WOW! Awesome price and cw! I know where I'll be sometime this week
laugh.gif

JD: I would return those. NDC has them for $60, and, tomorrow, there's going to be 25% off Clearance items and free shipping.
wink.gif

For myself... Training Day 48 - LunarTrainer to log 22M, which most mileage thus far for this season's training
smile.gif
. I felt invincible with "'Til I Collapse" and Guile's Stage Theme playing during the run. Both tracks were repeated so many times
laugh.gif
:
34yxjyf.jpg

Adobo: ILLY LWs, bro!

Davey: WOW! Awesome price and cw! I know where I'll be sometime this week
laugh.gif

JD: I would return those. NDC has them for $60, and, tomorrow, there's going to be 25% off Clearance items and free shipping.
wink.gif

For myself... Training Day 48 - LunarTrainer to log 22M, which most mileage thus far for this season's training
smile.gif
. I felt invincible with "'Til I Collapse" and Guile's Stage Theme playing during the run. Both tracks were repeated so many times
laugh.gif

34yxjyf.jpg

yo ray can you tell me more about the 25% and free shipping? i might have to pickup more lunars justs saw the lg1 at 60 and lg2 at 80

Yo the lunars on NDC clearance are dirt cheap right now fellas

Nikeair and just do it @ checkout

25% off and free shipping!!!!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Yo the lunars on NDC clearance are dirt cheap right now fellas

Nikeair and just do it @ checkout

25% off and free shipping!!!!

word, thanks for the info.
and theassasin, im in virginia

just copped 3 pairs of lg1's for me and family, $141 after discount. finally getting those electric greens

thanks kal

Originally Posted by davey5737

wink.gif

34yxjyf.jpg

yo ray can you tell me more about the 25% and free shipping? i might have to pickup more lunars justs saw the lg1 at 60 and lg2 at 80
RL Treyce

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks Guys for the help....I swear this one of the most helpful thread on NT [/color]
pimp.gif

BD: That it does... that it does lol

JD & Davey: Yessir! Isn't that what NT's about?
pimp.gif

Kal: Thanks for the detailed info! I'm tempted to get another pair of LGs now lol

Ray - It is what its supposed to be all about. Honestly this is one of the most pleasant, peaceful threads in NT. Only one I get email updates about
laugh.gif

hey guys, thanks for the heads-up on the ndc codes! was able to get those electric green lg1s and a running skull cap for $57! nice!

Love the thread so figure I post few of my lunars if thats cool..

Waiting on few Lunar MacLeays to arrive..

^^
awe man let me get those wood woods! jk, i've been looking for those for a good time now though.

to people that have the kayoss and lunarglides, what are the pros and cons of both? which do you like more? i am assuming the LGs have more cushioning

you can put baby powder in between the soles, and that cures the squeaking problem. hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

you can put baby powder in between the soles, and that cures the squeaking problem. hope this helps.

i did that for a pair of air max 1s and every time i stepped baby powder would leak out from gay between the midsole and upper of the shoe, looked like i was hiding cocaine.  also if it's the heel of the shoe you can put a paper towel in there folded up and that seems to help.

Back
Top Bottom