====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Mayhem- Nice pic as always and good lace swap
These today
10fqtk1.jpg

MERRY X'MAS / HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Crew!

Kal:
Thanks, Sir! I hope you'll still be at it when the LG3 hit.
pimp.gif
 That Charcoal/Volt/Red cw.... has given me that thirst
laugh.gif

Justin: ILLLLLLY! Your pics of the LWs are the BEST (
eek.gif
) I've seen on foot and solo.

Con: Eclipses... KILLLER! I think I'll break mine out before 2010 is over
laugh.gif

Some good deals on FNL.com
o5dif4.jpg

2hnul4l.jpg

thanks fellas
glasses.gif

C4 - awesome pic of the eclipse, just ordered my pair today 
smokin.gif

Ray - nice deals....NDC also has some lunars on clearance with an extra 25% off with code "RUNPRERUN

broke out the blue pair today....fresh soles on fresh powder
grin.gif

5294093105_0285767d7c_b.jpg

^yo JT what's the sizing/comfort/durability for those Lunarwoods?

I'm real close to ordering from fnl, but I've never come across a pair of them in person to try on. (thanks in advance hombre)

what up J, long time no see homie.

they fit pretty snug at first but a couple of hours in them and they loosen up nicely. i almost went up a size but i stuck with the 12 and i'm glad i did. they're not as comfy as the lunar runners i have(elite, glide 2's) but they're close enough to be considered just as awesome. the durability is good too, i took 'em out in the snow even though they aren't waterproof, they held up good...no moisture got in, no water stains or anything of that sort, and my feet stayed warm. the only thing left to know is the test of time...i'll probably be wearing them a lot in the winter.

looking for the wood woods now
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
. anybody hear about the lunaracer platinum blues?

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...H#sku=24909047&size=09.0

eek.gif
. will be copped. i was browsing ebay and saw some hong kong seller had these and i did a little research, and behold, they're coming out in 2011.
pimp.gif

also, i went in on that nike clearance 25% coupon. bought the lunarglide 2's (grey/orange) and the lunaracer 2's. the code is runprerun. happy holidays lunar fam, be safe.

good stuff J. DW laces in those LWoods look
smokin.gif
perfect match.

Conor..dope!Cant wait to break mine out. Too many shoes, not enough time
mad.gif

wifey unds'd these today
2rfud7o.jpg

Guys which would you pick, either the LunarWoods in the Black/Blue colorway or the Lunarflys in the Black/royal blue?

Sick deal on the LunarWoods. For those of you that will be picking them up, they feel 1/2 size smaller so order 1/2 size up than normal.

****dog16, Flys are good for both running and style, but the LWoods are all style. Marketed as trail shoes, but upper is too stiff to be true runners.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

MERRY X'MAS / HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Crew!

Kal:
Thanks, Sir! I hope you'll still be at it when the LG3 hit.
pimp.gif
 That Charcoal/Volt/Red cw.... has given me that thirst
laugh.gif

Justin: ILLLLLLY! Your pics of the LWs are the BEST (
eek.gif
) I've seen on foot and solo.

Con: Eclipses... KILLLER! I think I'll break mine out before 2010 is over
laugh.gif

Some good deals on FNL.com
o5dif4.jpg

2hnul4l.jpg

I just ordered the lunar swift and the lunar wood.  used a $15 off coupon.  Never tried on either of these so hopefully true to size.  Looking forward to trying them out.  Lunar woods might be used for work if I think they will hold up ok.  For $85 taxed and shipped cant beat that!

thanks for the heads-up on the deals over at fnl and ndc guys! now if only ndc would also have free shipping, i might get those grey/volt lunar woods before the year ends.

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

^yo JT what's the sizing/comfort/durability for those Lunarwoods?

I'm real close to ordering from fnl, but I've never come across a pair of them in person to try on. (thanks in advance hombre)

i think they fit true to size. and i might get at those black/blue ones 50$ is a steal.

if someone could point me in the direction of some wood wood x lunar wood + in us 10 it would be much appreciated

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thanks fellas
glasses.gif

C4 - awesome pic of the eclipse, just ordered my pair today 
smokin.gif

Ray - nice deals....NDC also has some lunars on clearance with an extra 25% off with code "RUNPRERUN

broke out the blue pair today....fresh soles on fresh powder
grin.gif

5294093105_0285767d7c_b.jpg

Ive been stuck in the Kobe and Jordan craze over the last few weeks. Miss the Lunar Fam.

Mayhem - I literally saw this pic,
pimp.gif
 BTW, went on FNL saw them on sale, used my rewards coupon I had and got them shipped for 30
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

cant beleive how comfy these are...I have the lunartrainers and racers, and those arent even close comfort wise to these.

Damn I need to invest in more lunars.
5a5lbt.jpg

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Mayhem - I literally saw this pic,
pimp.gif
 BTW, went on FNL saw them on sale, used my rewards coupon I had and got them shipped for 30
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
thanks...nice cop, u won't regret it at that price
smokin.gif

Shaun, can't wait to get mine in...not like i'll get to wear 'em in this snow but i'm gonna rock the $#!t outta them in the house
laugh.gif

from the lunars i've tried on, i would rank them like this

eclipse
trainer
fly
glide
glide 2
elite
swift
racer
racer 2

kayoss 
laugh.gif

Shaun, Ray, Mayhem- thanks guys

Shaun, I agree about the comfort. The eclipses have to be one of, if not the most comfortable pairs I own. Can't wait for some more colorways

Originally Posted by Starbury84

from the lunars i've tried on, i would rank them like this

eclipse
trainer
fly
glide
glide 2
elite
swift
racer
racer 2

kayoss 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...guess i'll never bother trying on the kayoss'

i thought the elites were the $#!t when i got 'em....then i put on the LG2's and it was love at first step
smokin.gif

Went ahead and ordered the LunarWoods in Black/Blue hope Ill be happy with them. I have the Grey/Carolina Blue elites and I love em so Lunars are the way to go right now for me!

Originally Posted by ****dog16

Went ahead and ordered the LunarWoods in Black/Blue hope Ill be happy with them. I have the Grey/Carolina Blue elites and I love em so Lunars are the way to go right now for me!
I have the woods in black/neon and black/blue. They're great IMO. Think you'll be more than satisfied.

You'll be satisfied with the LWoods.  They are my casual, outdoor, bad weather shoe.  I wish they were waterproof, but they are still hold up fine.  

Back
Top Bottom