Tebow = Heisman Winner

If Tebow doesnt win the Heisman it will be one of the biggest robberies in the history of collegefootball...

- The first QB in the history of Div-1 football to rush for 20 TDs & pass for 20 TDs

- He tied the record for most rushing TDs by a QB

Tebow vs. Pat White

Who has UWV played? The only halfway decent team was USF and he lost that game, barely threw for 100 yards andhad no TDs (passing or rushing) but he did have a INT. He does have more rushing yards, but as i said earlier, yardsdont equal points. Tebow has many more TDs (rushing and passing) than White. Tebow > White

Tebow vs. Darren McFadden

He had a great game against LSU, but not enough in my book. He, unlikethe other Heisman front runners (excluding Tebow), actually plays in a excellent conference where there are a number of great football teams. But when he wasshut down by Auburn, it made me think how good is he really. He didnt even make 50 yards. You cant be a MVP with 4 losses. Tebow as has more rushing TDs than McFadden. Tebow > McFadden

Tebow vs. Matt Ryan

BCs schedule is a joke, like most of the other Heisman candidates. Tebow would have ran for 25+ TDs and thrown for 35+ TDs. With that pathetic schedule he still failed to have morepassing TDs. Even though he has more yards, what have we learned? Yards ≠Points. Points win ballgames, not yards.

Tebow vs. Dennis Dixon
Hes hurt now, meaning his numbers cant improve. His 20some passing TDs cant compete with Tebows 29. Tebow also has atleast twice as many rushing TDs. Tebow> Dixon

Tebow vs. Chase Daniel

The only other person semi-worthy of Heisman. But who has Mizzou played? OU and KU? He threw 2 INTs in theloss against OU. I wont lie, he had a helluva game that bumped his Heisman stock against KU, but to little to late. Plus, Tebow has more than 10 total TDs more than Daniel, and a couple less INTs. Daniel does have more passing yardsthan Tebow, but passing yards dont put points on the scoreboard...touchdowns do. Tebow > Daniel

Others: Colt Brennan has way to many INTs for the WAC conference he plays in. Todd Reesings had 2 INTs in the lose againt MU. This took him outta the race. Just proves he cant play against good teams. You heard it from me, KU will get beat in there bowl game, whoever they play.

I understand there is still football left, but i dont see Chase Daniel putting up impressive enough numbers to knock Tebow outta the #1 spot.

If Chase Daniels can do the damn thing against OU, he will be the frontrunner. The kid has been consistently good all year. Only bad game was against OU inNorman and I think if he can throw for 3 or more TDs while bringing his team a BCS birth, he should win IMO. Nothing against Tebow but I just think Chase is mychoice. Tebow has been unreal this year. Gonna be a while before we see anything like it again.

WRONG, Mcfadden for Heisman PERIOD. didn't LSU not allow a hundred yard rusher the whole year, and Mcfadden came in and slice and diced his way throughtheir defense.

And every body has a bad game i don't care who you are. You WILL have a bad game

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

If Tebow doesnt win the Heisman it will be one of the biggest robberies in the history of college football...

- The first QB in the history of Div-1 football to rush for 20 TDs & pass for 20 TDs

Tebow vs. Pat White

Who has UWV played? The only halfway decent team was USF and he lost that game, barely threw for 100 yards and had no TDs (passing or rushing) but he did have a INT. He does have more rushing yards, but as i said earlier, yards dont equal points. Tebow has many more TDs (rushing and passing) than White. Tebow > White

He had a great game against LSU, but not enough in my book. He, unlike the other Heisman front runners (excluding Tebow), actually plays in a excellent conference where there are a number of great football teams. But when he was shut down by Auburn, it made me think how good is he really. He didnt even make 50 yards. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You cant be a MVP with 4 losses.[/color] Tebow as has more rushing TDs than McFadden. Tebow > McFadden

Tebow vs. Matt Ryan

BCs schedule is a joke, like most of the other Heisman candidates. Tebow would have ran for 25+ TDs and thrown for 35+ TDs. With that pathetic schedule he still failed to have more passing TDs. Even though he has more yards, what have we learned? Yards ≠ Points. Points win ballgames, not yards.

Tebow vs. Dennis Dixon
Hes hurt now, meaning his numbers cant improve. His 20some passing TDs cant compete with Tebows 29. Tebow also has atleast twice as many rushing TDs. Tebow > Dixon

Tebow vs. Chase Daniel

The only other person semi-worthy of Heisman. But who has Mizzou played? OU and KU? He threw 2 INTs in the loss against OU. I wont lie, he had a helluva game that bumped his Heisman stock against KU, but to little to late. Plus, Tebow has more than 10 total TDs more than Daniel, and a couple less INTs. Daniel does have more passing yards than Tebow, but passing yards dont put points on the scoreboard...touchdowns do. Tebow > Daniel

Others: Colt Brennan has way to many INTs for the WAC conference he plays in. Todd Reesings had 2 INTs in the lose againt MU. This took him outta the race. Just proves he cant play against good teams. You heard it from me, KU will get beat in there bowl game, whoever they play.

I understand there is still football left, but i dont see Chase Daniel putting up impressive enough numbers to knock Tebow outta the #1 spot.

The Heisman isnt a "MVP" award, its the most outstanding award. And if it was a MVP award Dennis Dixon would win it, just look at the collapse ofOregon since he was injured. What does the 4 losses mean? Florida is only 9-3 its only one game and if Arkansas defense wasnt so terrible he would be talkedabout more. Your arguements suck but Tebow will win the Heisnman.

I would like to see McFadden win it, I dont care 321 yards against a Steve Spurrier defense is a great performance.

If Chase Daniels can do the damn thing against OU, he will be the frontrunner. The kid has been consistently good all year.
No Way in hell.. If he's been consistant.. What has tebow been?? Against far superior competition.

If Tebow doesnt win the Heisman it will be one of the biggest robberies in the history of college football...

Tebow vs. Pat White

Who has UWV played? The only halfway decent team was USF and he lost that game, barely threw for 100 yards and had no TDs (passing or rushing) but he did have a INT. He does have more rushing yards, but as i said earlier, yards dont equal points. Tebow has many more TDs (rushing and passing) than White. Tebow > White

He had a great game against LSU, but not enough in my book. He, unlike the other Heisman front runners (excluding Tebow), actually plays in a excellent conference where there are a number of great football teams. But when he was shut down by Auburn, it made me think how good is he really. He didnt even make 50 yards. You cant be a MVP with 4 losses. Tebow as has more rushing TDs than McFadden. Tebow > McFadden

Tebow vs. Matt Ryan

BCs schedule is a joke, like most of the other Heisman candidates. Tebow would have ran for 25+ TDs and thrown for 35+ TDs. With that pathetic schedule he still failed to have more passing TDs. Even though he has more yards, what have we learned? Yards ≠ Points. Points win ballgames, not yards.

Tebow vs. Dennis Dixon
Hes hurt now, meaning his numbers cant improve. His 20some passing TDs cant compete with Tebows 29. Tebow also has atleast twice as many rushing TDs. Tebow > Dixon

Tebow vs. Chase Daniel

The only other person semi-worthy of Heisman. But who has Mizzou played? OU and KU? He threw 2 INTs in the loss against OU. I wont lie, he had a helluva game that bumped his Heisman stock against KU, but to little to late. Plus, Tebow has more than 10 total TDs more than Daniel, and a couple less INTs. Daniel does have more passing yards than Tebow, but passing yards dont put points on the scoreboard...touchdowns do. Tebow > Daniel

stats don't win you the Heisman, if they did Colt Brennan should have easily won it last year.

The trophy usually goes to the player on the team playing for a NC and theres still the whole thing about him being a soph and no soph has ever won it nomatter what kind of stats they put up

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Tebow vs. Pat White

He had a great game against LSU, but not enough in my book. He, unlike the other Heisman front runners (excluding Tebow), actually plays in a excellent conference where there are a number of great football teams. But when he was shut down by Auburn, it made me think how good is he really. He didnt even make 50 yards. You cant be a MVP with 4 losses. Tebow as has more rushing TDs than McFadden. Tebow > McFadden

Tebow vs. Matt Ryan

Tebow vs. Dennis Dixon

Tebow vs. Chase Daniel

The Heisman isnt a "MVP" award, its the most outstanding award. And if it was a MVP award Dennis Dixon would win it, just look at the collapse of Oregon since he was injured. What does the 4 losses mean? Florida is only 9-3 its only one game and if Arkansas defense wasnt so terrible he would be talked about more. Your arguements suck but Tebow will win the Heisnman.

I would like to see McFadden win it, I dont care 321 yards against a Steve Spurrier defense is a great performance.
I think you just re-worded Most Valuable Player by saying most outstanding award

roll.gif
Who else has contributed to the Gators rush offense? Our runningback had less yards and TDs than our wide reciever. Jon Stewart actually had more TDs and rushing yards than your QB. Tebow had 3 times as many rushing TDsthan our running back. Without Tebow the Gators wouldnt have done much on the ground. Hell, he has to playaction to himself, no linebacker in there right mindwill bite on a playaction to Kestahn Moore
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

ok so tebow lines up at the 5 yd line....and has TWO damn backs blocking n a O Line....i mean any damn QB is going in like that...i mean seriously

[table][tr][td]194[/td] [td]838[/td] [td]4.3[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]22[/td] [/tr][/table]ok so he has 22 td's....but read above for that explanation

jville819 wrote:
stats don't win you the Heisman, if they did Colt Brennan should have easily won it last year.

The trophy usually goes to the player on the team playing for a NC and theres still the whole thing about him being a soph and no soph has ever won it no matter what kind of stats they put up

i can agree with that, but he didnt have a tough schedule. Tebow has put up phenominal numbers for playing insuch a difficult conference

no QB, until Tebow, has thrown for 20 and rushed for 20 TDs either. him being a sophomore should not take away from his chances, if anything it shouldincrease his stock

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

ok so tebow lines up at the 5 yd line....and has TWO damn backs blocking n a O Line....i mean any damn QB is going in like that...i mean seriously

since i dont know how to make the stonface huge, ill improvise.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He ran for over 800 yards, he didnt hand of the ball to Moore let him run it to the 2 yard line then call a QB draw. Did you watch any of the games orcatch highlights on Sportscenter? Can somebody make a GIF of Tebows 23 yard rushing TD against FSU?
nerd.gif

i think chase daniel is gonna win...and didn't the thread starter say mizzou has only played KU and OU? i know they're a joke now, but nebraska was25th when they beat them, TT was 24, and they beat my fighting illini in the first game of the season, who through the course of the season beat two top fiveteams.

mcfadden is ridiculous, but his team lost four games, he'll be behind daniel and tebow.

jville819 wrote:

The trophy usually goes to the player on the team playing for a NC and theres still the whole thing about him being a soph and no soph has ever won it no matter what kind of stats they put up

i can agree with that, but he didnt have a tough schedule. Tebow has put up phenominal numbers for playing in such a difficult conference

no QB, until Tebow, has thrown for 20 and rushed for 20 TDs either. him being a sophomore should not take away from his chances, if anything it should increase his stock

i know his #'s are phenomenal and he deserves a shot as much as anyone else but the voters are mostly old guys who like to look back on the past anddon't break tradition. If he keeps this up he will no doubt win 1 before he leaves G-ville

Originally Posted by rhcp729

i think chase daniel is gonna win...and didn't the thread starter say mizzou has only played KU and OU? i know they're a joke now, but nebraska was 25th when they beat them, TT was 24, and they beat my fighting illini in the first game of the season, who through the course of the season beat two top five teams.

mcfadden is ridiculous, but his team lost four games, he'll be behind daniel and tebow.

how can you mention nebraska
laugh.gif
the had 76 scored on them
roll.gif
. that disqualifies them for being even called a "decent team"

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Tebow vs. Pat White

He had a great game against LSU, but not enough in my book. He, unlike the other Heisman front runners (excluding Tebow), actually plays in a excellent conference where there are a number of great football teams. But when he was shut down by Auburn, it made me think how good is he really. He didnt even make 50 yards. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You cant be a MVP with 4 losses.[/color] Tebow as has more rushing TDs than McFadden. Tebow > McFadden

Tebow vs. Matt Ryan

Tebow vs. Dennis Dixon

Tebow vs. Chase Daniel

The Heisman isnt a "MVP" award, its the most outstanding award. And if it was a MVP award Dennis Dixon would win it, just look at the collapse of Oregon since he was injured. What does the 4 losses mean? Florida is only 9-3 its only one game and if Arkansas defense wasnt so terrible he would be talked about more. Your arguements suck but Tebow will win the Heisnman.

I think you just re-worded Most Valuable Player by saying most outstanding award

roll.gif
Who else has contributed to the Gators rush offense? Our running back had less yards and TDs than our wide reciever. Jon Stewart actually had more TDs and rushing yards than your QB. Tebow had 3 times as many rushing TDs than our running back. Without Tebow the Gators wouldnt have done much on the ground. Hell, he has to playaction to himself, no linebacker in there right mind will bite on a playaction to Kestahn Moore
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

How? Most Valuable and Most Outstanding are different. Tebow has had the better overall statistical season, but valuable? Doubt it, Dennis Dixon was morevaluable to Oregon than Tebow was to Florida.

i think chase daniel is gonna win...and didn't the thread starter say mizzou has only played KU and OU? i know they're a joke now, but nebraska was 25th when they beat them, TT was 24, and they beat my fighting illini in the first game of the season, who through the course of the season beat two top five teams.

how can you mention nebraska
laugh.gif
the had 76 scored on them
roll.gif
. that disqualifies them for being even called a "decent team"

regardless, they were ranked at one point...which is another thing voters will look at. tebow will not win. i promise.

tebow has been the best player in the country from start to finish. the gators have 3 losses and tebow is still the front runner. if mizzou had 3 losses, noone would even know who chase daniel is.

and i also think felix jones is better than mcfadden.

Originally Posted by raw120

tebow has been the best player in the country from start to finish. the gators have 3 losses and tebow is still the front runner. if mizzou had 3 losses, no one would even know who chase daniel is.

but mizzou doesn't have three losses, they have one. you can put as many IF's as you want, it won't change the voting...

tebow has been the best player in the country from start to finish. the gators have 3 losses and tebow is still the front runner. if mizzou had 3 losses, no one would even know who chase daniel is.

but mizzou doesn't have three losses, they have one. you can put as many IF's as you want, it won't change the voting...

if mizzou played the three teams that Florida lost to they would get crushed.

...if only strenghth of schedule was a part of winning the Heisman
ohwell.gif

if mizzou played the three teams that Florida lost to they would get crushed.

...if only strenghth of schedule was a part of winning the Heisman
ohwell.gif

i dont think georgia or auburn would crush them. more if's man

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

Heisman winners dont finish 4th in their conference

fr3sh you know damn well Tennessee doesnt deserve to be in the SEC championship game. any of these ring a bell...

- September 15th
- 52-20
- Tebow with 350+ total yards and 4 total TDs
...catchin on yet?
edit:
just realized you said 4th, its 3rd
wink.gif

fresh get out of here, you guys beat sc, vandy and uk by a total of 6. and you played the worst teams in the west

Mcfadden splits carries with an 1100 yard rusher, and STILL has 1700 yards

give that man his Heisman

Back
Top Bottom