Texas Ranger's fan falls to his death

Originally Posted by Dropten

How much yall think the payout is gonna be???

RIP though

Probably a gesture of good faith. The Rangers are not liable, read the back of your ticket before you go to an event. Nets? Lol

Originally Posted by Dropten

How much yall think the payout is gonna be???

RIP though

Probably a gesture of good faith. The Rangers are not liable, read the back of your ticket before you go to an event. Nets? Lol

its crazy how you hear the crowds reaction. that is truly sad. im going to pray for the family.

As odd as it sounds, he may not even have known about that gap. How soft is the warning track if he had fallen there? Im sure they dont store old supplies right under those gaps.

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. Have you seen how steep some of these stairs are on the upper level. One trip or stumble and you can fall down and go over the short railing.. They are regulated to be that height so they don't obstruct the view with ones eyes.. ADA regulations and others are strict as hell. I'm sure the Rangers aren't at fault here

As odd as it sounds, he may not even have known about that gap. How soft is the warning track if he had fallen there? Im sure they dont store old supplies right under those gaps.

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. Have you seen how steep some of these stairs are on the upper level. One trip or stumble and you can fall down and go over the short railing.. They are regulated to be that height so they don't obstruct the view with ones eyes.. ADA regulations and others are strict as hell. I'm sure the Rangers aren't at fault here

its crazy how you hear the crowds reaction. that is truly sad. im going to pray for the family.

if you notice the ball was going towards the guy with the glove but the guy that fell leaned towards the ball right in front of the guy with the glove. so basically its his own fault for trying to get the ball

if you notice the ball was going towards the guy with the glove but the guy that fell leaned towards the ball right in front of the guy with the glove. so basically its his own fault for trying to get the ball

wow RIP. i saw this live and thought he was just digging for the ball cause he probably dropped it. i thought to my mind, he is a trooper for that. 
frown.gif
tired.gif

wow RIP. i saw this live and thought he was just digging for the ball cause he probably dropped it. i thought to my mind, he is a trooper for that. 
frown.gif
tired.gif

Saw it on the news this morning
frown.gif

Awful. His son must be a wreck.
Just goes to show you that you could go at any time.
tired.gif

Saw it on the news this morning
frown.gif

Awful. His son must be a wreck.
Just goes to show you that you could go at any time.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by manny1

Sad but true.

Sad but true.

Might of been his sons first game. Why not end it with a souvenir. 

From a numbers perspective, it has to be one of those freak accidents that no one can explain... Others have fallen before and survived... Just the act of falling is hard to replicate.

Going for balls or shirts or other items, I've seen people fall down and hit their heads on bleacher seats or even the stairs. One fall in the direction of your temple and you're screwed.. I dont want to say luck of the draw. but really, what a crazy freak accident.

From a numbers perspective, it has to be one of those freak accidents that no one can explain... Others have fallen before and survived... Just the act of falling is hard to replicate.

Going for balls or shirts or other items, I've seen people fall down and hit their heads on bleacher seats or even the stairs. One fall in the direction of your temple and you're screwed.. I dont want to say luck of the draw. but really, what a crazy freak accident.

Originally Posted by djaward

If that's the case then the dad could have gone to the Team Store and purchased a product from there.  Get a souvenir that way.

If that's the case then the dad could have gone to the Team Store and purchased a product from there.  Get a souvenir that way.

I am surprised no one has fallen off the top of the Green Monster yet.
It is almost 40ft. up, the railings are very low and some of the seating is very steep
and some people get very drunk.

I am surprised no one has fallen off the top of the Green Monster yet.
It is almost 40ft. up, the railings are very low and some of the seating is very steep
and some people get very drunk.

i know its messed up, but i couldnt help but laugh at the way dude fell.  son just drifted over the railing, like *%$# it.

RIP tho

i know its messed up, but i couldnt help but laugh at the way dude fell.  son just drifted over the railing, like *%$# it.

RIP tho

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Not as memorable as catching a foul ball. 

Back
Top Bottom