**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

Hey rock...how about you make a list of questions for the show and whoever can answer them all....you give them your dunkman III for $100?????

I bet that would get you a lot more listeners...plus, if they like the show, they will still listen in. Hahahaha.

I have heard there are several Iphone Apps that our friends listen to us with. Not sure as I dont have an Iphone.. but I know its out there. For those askinghow to tune in still..

Check my Facebook Fan Page.. its up now.

Thanks. If you are not on Facebook.. Weird.. lol

But it will be posted here at 10pm...

Thanks.

And yes.. this is Eastern Standard Time.. East Coast for those not aware...

show starts at 10 or 11? im tuned in to the station listening to wilson phillips right now, waiting for dirty to come one.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Hey rock...how about you make a list of questions for the show and whoever can answer them all....you give them your dunkman III for $100?????

I bet that would get you a lot more listeners...plus, if they like the show, they will still listen in. Hahahaha.
How about.. um.. errrr. No. lol

we have listeners my man... I just figured I'd bring NT which is my extended Fam into this. I'll be damn if I GIVE my Dunkmans away!!!
roll.gif
but Nice try..

However we will be giving away STUFF.. to include Nikes and Lebrons during the season and as long as we have a show.. So if you are a listener keep listeningmy man.. I will appreciate it.

As for whoever is listening now..
roll.gif
Dont shoot your load so early... Imnot even in the studio yet...and The Wizards are on air... we aren't on until the game is over.. but I appreciate the excitement sir.

Stay Tuned..

ill be listening in rock, just hit you on twitter ... props homie ... this might be the first radio show ill ever think about calling in on lolololol

BTW .. for all those waiting for us to come on.. feel free to suggest us to all your friends on your FB page...

Wiz Post Game and then us....

man I just listened to end the of that Wizard's game, crazy ending.

can't wait for the show!

Damn.. we were averaging about 100 people a day since and we have barely had 60 new folks today... Where are my NT folks at? Man.. I must say... I am a lildisappointed but I still have faith something odd will kick in and there will be a push in #'s.

Next post will be the Streaming info. Forgive the Poo Poo Post Game Show guys.. lol

Back
Top Bottom