The 2009 US Open - Grand Slam Tennis

lmao I read her lips it sounded like "Imma take this ball and shove it down your throat"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

what happened on that final play?

Serena had a foot fault on her 2nd serve which resulted in a double fault giving Clijsters 2 match points @ 15-40. Serena flipped out on the line judge and ended up getting a point penalty, thus giving Kim the match.
Damn.........

smh.gif
@ it not being televised here..........I'm assuming cause of the raindelay?

i was loving them slow mo's of serena serving
devil.gif

the hood came out in serena
laugh.gif
love it

edit: she said she was "going to shove the ball down her effing throat"
laugh.gif

compton williams

Damn I've been so encapsulated by college football i forgot about the U.S Open
laugh.gif
smh.gif

So apparently Nadal is in the Semi's against Del Potro tomorrow?

IMO, Serena would rather lose like this, than have Kim win it legitimately.

Serena is a classless tennis player and is known not to be a graceful loser. This is just a prime example of her narcissism.

roll.gif
@ "Compton Williams".

...and
laugh.gif
@ Johnnie Mac..."Maybe she idolized me for the wrong reasons." You know he's gonna talk to her in person and be like "
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

IMO, Serena would rather lose like this, than have Kim win it legitimately.

Serena is a classless tennis player and is known not to be a graceful loser. This is just a prime example of her narcissism.

You can't spell dynasty without "nasty."

laugh.gif
True, but guys like Federer and Sampras (along with Laver) prove thatyou don't need to be nasty to be considered the GOAT of your sport.

And yes, I know you were referring to that shirt she was wearing the other day.

thank god that animal was reprimanded.....no need for that in tennis.... she was getting worked...or should i say he?? cant act like that and get away withit...... compton never leaves some people....

^so it's necessary to refer to her as an animal tho?

laugh.gif
I won't even go there

Serena was out of line tonight. But the nerve of some people and the things they think they have the right to say

^
laugh.gif

Naw I feel you, but I don't mind a little flare and controversy every now and then...

...but then again I was the kid in grade school gettin in trouble for screamin' "THE QUESTION!!!!!!" @ teachers
laugh.gif
. For some reason I'vealways liked tennis players who snapped...

EDIT: was talkin' to illmatic...

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

well she acted like an animal, did she not? so therefore thats what she is, doesnt help that she looks like one either
indifferent.gif

dudes talking alot of mess behind a computer screen. granted there wasnt any excuse for what she did though, lost her cool.

to the dude who said she's not a graceful loser, who is? i know im not, i HATE losing, especially on bs calls like that. if you ever in your life playedcompetitive sports at any level, you should hate losing as much as the next person.

i would have done the same thing as serena and lebount. dudes on my football team knew not to talk to me after we lost beause i would go off on them. stems allthe way back to me playing pop warner, but ive never been kicked out of a game because of my anger though.

i would have done the same thing as serena and lebount. dudes on my football team knew not to talk to me after we lost beause i would go off on them. stems all the way back to me playing pop warner, but ive never been kicked out of a game because of my anger though.
thats exactly why your not playing anywhere, or doing anything...because of that attitude...are u kidding me?? serena acted like an animal, andwas punished like one....how is that not her fault....maybe instead of the south african runner getting tested, we need to give serena a few gendertests.....she is the most disgusting looking woman i have ever seen.....she is more muscular than some men...and ur telling me she doesnt look like anamimal??? take her to the zoo for that kind of behavior...

thats funny, because i was being recruited by D1 and D2 schools for both FOOTBALL and TRACK until i had a season ending injury (tore 3 out of the 4 ligaments in my knee) my junior year THEN was hospitalized for 6months where i went from 190lbs to 130lbs. so **** out of here with that. you was probably the dude spatting me up, bringing me my towel, and getting my water.

if you would have quoted the top part of what i said, i said
and here u are trying to brag and make ur self look cool on the internet.....soooo tight

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

thats funny, because i was being recruited by D1 and D2 schools for both FOOTBALL and TRACK until i had a season ending injury (tore 3 out of the 4 ligaments in my knee) my junior year THEN was hospitalized for 6months where i went from 190lbs to 130lbs. so **** out of here with that. you was probably the dude spatting me up, bringing me my towel, and getting my water.

if you would have quoted the top part of what i said, i said
and here u are trying to brag and make ur self look cool on the internet.....soooo tight

You're really proving yourself to be quite the douche.

Back
Top Bottom