The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

:lol: I keep saying I paid $99.99 and did a stock locate.
lol I got too caught up in your overall story and details bro!! I thought you were saying $99 was the goal price lol. But good stuff. Nice to grab these at great prices

:lol: and i really tried to explain it was $99.99
You succeeded, I failed lol. But as I was reading your posts and that you wanted to pick up in person, I started to get that "I know I'm not getting a stock room fresh pair" since it's coming from some store in Kentucky according to the tracking. Hopefully it's a pair that's not too beat up cuz you can't beat that "let me inspect them in person" deal. Out of all the stock locate orders I have done everything came in relatively great condition besides jacked up paper or shoe trees missing but it's whatever.

:lol: and i really tried to explain it was $99.99
You succeeded, I failed lol. But as I was reading your posts and that you wanted to pick up in person, I started to get that "I know I'm not getting a stock room fresh pair" since it's coming from some store in Kentucky according to the tracking. Hopefully it's a pair that's not too beat up cuz you can't beat that "let me inspect them in person" deal. Out of all the stock locate orders I have done everything came in relatively great condition besides jacked up paper or shoe trees missing but it's whatever.

:lol: I just wanted to make sure I got a pair. I never trust the stock locate option since inventory can be ghost inventory or managers could be hording pairs.
I do feel as though my pair will have a beat box due to shipping but thats worth it.

Last edited:
Got my pair yesterday for 54.11 thanks to the homie @bigj505 they were 108.23 and I had a gift card for 54 bucks

Last edited:
Just picked up mines as well - last pair in store. Had a birthday coupon that made it even better. Only problem being that the price before tax was $99.99 and the coupon is for $25 off $100. Ended up buying a three pack of Jordan socks for $10, which I will probably end up returning since I really don't need anymore socks.

My store is either trash or they're gone

None left anywhere around me. No pairs available for order in 10/10.5 according to the system

Last edited:

None left anywhere around me. No pairs available for order in 10/10.5 according to the system
Footaction.com still has those sizes in stock, but obviously most likely a ship from store option. But you can still use that $35 off the 179.99 for $144.99 which isn't terrible.

Foot locker? I remember only HoH got them in. So not many stores got them in the first place. I gotta check out mine later today.

Foot locker? I remember only HoH got them in. So not many stores got them in the first place. I gotta check out mine later today.

Well they're all technically HOH atleast all mine in my area

They all had them when they released but orders were getting them stock located and shipped from other stores

Dude scanned the bar code off the site and said it's not available for pick up or delivery not showing up from
Ship to store either

Idk

Bert. Bert. man you gotta stop playing when footlocker does these deals. You know they don't last when it happens.

Yesterday, they had a decent amount of 10s in the system. I wonder if people went in on them tho. My pair is coming from Texas and I live in MD. Was hoping it was the pair I saw in bmore yesterday.

Bert. Bert. man you gotta stop playing when footlocker does these deals. You know they don't last when it happens.

Yesterday, they had a decent amount of 10s in the system. I wonder if people went in on them tho. My pair is coming from Texas and I live in MD. Was hoping it was the pair I saw in bmore yesterday.

its Monday, to much going on yesterday for me to stop by the mall.

im not even a 10 but prob would have fit. kinda tight now :smh:

its Monday, to much going on yesterday for me to stop by the mall.

im not even a 10 but prob would have fit. kinda tight now :smh:

I understand. I just know you stay half stepping :lol:
Order online like DC said and return if you get a better deal.

@Zyzz man you gotta stop playing when footlocker does these deals. You know they don't last when it happens.

Your 10 is coming from Footlocker Northline Commons House Of Hoops, I saw them as the only 10 within 50 miles of me, lol

[@=/u/37598/Zyzz]@Zyzz[/@] man you gotta stop playing when footlocker does these deals. You know they don't last when it happens.

Your 10 is coming from Footlocker Northline Commons House Of Hoops, I saw them as the only 10 within 50 miles of me, lol

:pimp: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom