The biggest lie you ever told

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Well, she's still walking with AIDS as we speak without knowing.
I guess I won.
8431534997a5ab205c7d51e791496333f24d4c2.gif

I'm not a virgin

Spoiler [+]
I'm still a virgin

Spoiler [+]
You're my first

I'm not a virgin

Spoiler [+]
I'm still a virgin

Spoiler [+]
You're my first

called outta work.. said i broke my finger in a car accident. went to CVS brought a finger cast and worn it for 3 weeks and used make up so it can like bruised..

called outta work.. said i broke my finger in a car accident. went to CVS brought a finger cast and worn it for 3 weeks and used make up so it can like bruised..

When I was younger, I went outside when I wasn't suppose to and broke my pinky/palm bones (I guess).

When my mom got home and asked me how it broke, I told her I fell on the back porch.

Because we were tenants in a 3 family house at the time, she sued the landlord... and won.

Wasn't a major settlement or anything though.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was so scared/ashamed of myself during that whole time period.

When I was younger, I went outside when I wasn't suppose to and broke my pinky/palm bones (I guess).

When my mom got home and asked me how it broke, I told her I fell on the back porch.

Because we were tenants in a 3 family house at the time, she sued the landlord... and won.

Wasn't a major settlement or anything though.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was so scared/ashamed of myself during that whole time period.

Told my girl i was goin to maryland for the weekend, just so i can spend the weekend in ny with an ex

only to be caught by one of my dumb @@@ friends tagging me in FB status saying we were in ny

Told my girl i was goin to maryland for the weekend, just so i can spend the weekend in ny with an ex

only to be caught by one of my dumb @@@ friends tagging me in FB status saying we were in ny

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

talk about following through with the lie.....goodness

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

talk about following through with the lie.....goodness

Back
Top Bottom