The biggest lie you ever told

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

I promise I'll pull out...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

had a family member call my work and tell my boss "is blazinrook there, can you get him on the phone, theres a family emergency"

boss gets me, i put the worried face on, ask if i can leave to see whats good...

only to go to a Common Concert an hour away
laugh.gif

had a family member call my work and tell my boss "is blazinrook there, can you get him on the phone, theres a family emergency"

boss gets me, i put the worried face on, ask if i can leave to see whats good...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Nice

Originally Posted by blazinRook

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Nice

Told some chick I had tickets to a John Legend concert, so she would drive me to the bay to kick it with the homies.

She was completely devastated when we arrived in SF. Tears and all, but ended with a good laugh

Too be young and dumb....sigh

Told some chick I had tickets to a John Legend concert, so she would drive me to the bay to kick it with the homies.

She was completely devastated when we arrived in SF. Tears and all, but ended with a good laugh

Too be young and dumb....sigh

I told my girl one time on Valentine's Day I had got locked up when in reality I was in a hotel with another female banging her back!

I told my girl one time on Valentine's Day I had got locked up when in reality I was in a hotel with another female banging her back!

my mother found an already rolled blunt in the backseat of my car once. it was half of a blunt i dropped weeks before, between the middle console and the driver's seat and i guess it ended up rolling to the back seat. i told her i wasn't mine.. no other explanation. just that. and she believed it, or pretended to, at least.

i've told like five girls i loved them when it was really lust. they all fell for it, though.. 
pimp.gif

also told a painfully average girl that she was gorgeous last week. i felt bad..
frown.gif

my mother found an already rolled blunt in the backseat of my car once. it was half of a blunt i dropped weeks before, between the middle console and the driver's seat and i guess it ended up rolling to the back seat. i told her i wasn't mine.. no other explanation. just that. and she believed it, or pretended to, at least.

i've told like five girls i loved them when it was really lust. they all fell for it, though.. 
pimp.gif

also told a painfully average girl that she was gorgeous last week. i felt bad..
frown.gif

Told my girl i was out of town when i was actually staying at my ex`s house while her husband was out of town........
smile.gif

Told my girl i was out of town when i was actually staying at my ex`s house while her husband was out of town........
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom