The biggest troll of the year isn't Beyonce...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I wonder how the discussions go when these actors are approached to go Drag. They must have it in their professional contracts that they aren't allowed to refuse it.
^or they know it's just a costume and they're acting and it's really not a big deal
as for this movie, I'm sure it's Sandler's own creation so he probably wasn't really approached...

It is hard for me to believe that all of these men view it as "just a costume" though.
Money talks + he's a comedian

dude said "are you whispering with a bullhorn or something" lol

Happy madison got some stacks huh? the locations dude use, and the settings are always grand

I wonder how the discussions go when these actors are approached to go Drag. They must have it in their professional contracts that they aren't allowed to refuse it.

Didn't dude be doing drag since SNL?

the bucky larson movie from earlier this year got awful reviews. something like 0% on rotten tomatoes or something like that.

adam was one of the writers, but i dont really find the guy that funny anyways

smh,
dude is just annoying now....
tired.gif

Theres prolly not a single guy who has made more money producing unfunny !!+% and is generally untalented

you act as if the guys that do these kinds of movies have any artistic integrity left anyway."sandler is hilarious"??? I haven't heard anyone say that in ten years and even then they were absolutely wrong.

Sandler is entertaining, I can't see how anyone can dislike him. The guy gave us Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison.

I mean Chuck & Larry was a classic in my opinion.. Grown UPS was possibly the worst movie I saw last year.. but yeah, agreed this movie makes Adam Sandler troll of the year.. looks like a preview from within a movie.

I enjoy some of Sandler's movies. Like Zohan and such.

The silly humor makes it an easy to watch movie and I'm sure there'll be a few memorable scenes in the movie.

Sure, it's just a bunch of crap, but I'll watch it.

Back
Top Bottom