The College Basketball Post

Like Bari didn't just drop 28/16 in his last outing. Be it against BC, but nevertheless
I love Bari, be he's highly likely to be empty handed if 'Cuse is still undefeated at the end of the ACC.

That 'Cuse/Duke round 2 is must see TV.

Last edited:
Nah, Jamie Dixon is a dummy for that timeout. Pitt as a university and Pittsburgh as a city as a history of hanging on to dudes because they love them in the city. Dixon will never get it done. DeJuan and Sam were the closest we will get to winning it all for a while w/ Dixon at the helm
Imma big Dixon fan so its hard for me to say he'll never get it done but that timeout man:smh:

I for one aint. Dude sat Ron Ramon freshman year because Krauser wanted to cook and gave him less ticks than Keith Benjamin who wasn't better. That and his whole "walk-ons don't play policy" is bogus.

And he can't recruit for nothin. U ever notice how Pitt gets decent players but can never get that one guy?

Unfortunately we may have plateaued....20+ wins and a second round exit it seems every year :lol: [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Nah, Jamie Dixon is a dummy for that timeout. Pitt as a university and Pittsburgh as a city as a history of hanging on to dudes because they love them in the city. Dixon will never get it done. DeJuan and Sam were the closest we will get to winning it all for a while w/ Dixon at the helm
Imma big Dixon fan so its hard for me to say he'll never get it done but that timeout man:smh:

I for one aint. Dude sat Ron Ramon freshman year because Krauser wanted to cook and gave him less ticks than Keith Benjamin who wasn't better. That and his whole "walk-ons don't play policy" is bogus.

And he can't recruit for nothin. U ever notice how Pitt gets decent players but can never get that one guy?

Unfortunately we may have plateaued....20+ wins and a second round exit it seems every year :lol: [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Every year b. Heck, didn't even make it the year before.

Mustapha Heron is a soph. commit ranked top 15, recruiting is finally starting to get better so we may have not plateaued yet 

I tend to agree with you...but it's tough cause WVU just pounded ISU on Monday. Regarding second best coach...hard for me not to say Kruger but Hoiberg is great too.
No sleight to Kruger. One Final 4, one Elite 8, one Sweet 16. This is the year ISU breaks through to the Sweet 16 and beyond. Hoiberg has a future NBA job waiting for him. Coaching then FO.

Nostalgia for Pitt fans. I always miss the Krauser and Page days. That team was one of my favorites to watch. Up there with Dee, Head, Deron for Illinois.

I've been saying this, don't take a time out to prevent Jim Boeheim from drawing up a 40 foot 3 point shot?

Its not optimal but you can't convince me that it actually mattered.

4.4 sec left, they looked confused as hell as to what to do. Dixon says, "Hey, I'll call a timeout!!" and wipes his nose as he always does :lol:

Cuse/Duke Round 2 will be great...don't sleep on Cuse at UVA either...could be for ACC Title if things work out.

4.4 sec left, they looked confused as hell as to what to do. Dixon says, "Hey, I'll call a timeout!!" and wipes his nose as he always does :lol:

When he called that timeout I looked to my brother and told him "'Cuse just won". 4.4 secs is plenty of time and as improbable as that shot was you just knew it was going in. My first time witnessing the Tyler Ennis show :smokin

Anyone blaming the timeout is ******ed. Lucky *** shot, nothing you can do about that. Just tip your hat and call it a day.

And get rid of Jamie Dixon but you won't find a better coach to replace him. Pitt isn't exactly an elite job.

And Ennis is nowhere close to being the best freshman PG, stop that nonsense.

Yea the timeout had nothing to do with that shot, it is what it is but Ennis not being close to the best freshman pg in CBB? :rofl:

Anyone blaming the timeout is ******ed. Lucky *** shot, nothing you can do about that. Just tip your hat and call it a day.

And get rid of Jamie Dixon but you won't find a better coach to replace him. Pitt isn't exactly an elite job.

And Ennis is nowhere close to being the best freshman PG, stop that nonsense.
Came in here to post this.

If you would've asked Dixon..."Would you take your odds with Ennis taking a 35 foot running jumper?" He would've said yes...Ennis just hit the shot. Pitt did what was needed on D too making Ennis change directions.

Lucky shot for a great player.

Tyler is a kid that deserves every ounce of shine he's getting. Such a humble individual. He's been playing with high caliber talent all of his life, it's nice to see him get some individual recognition by everyone now. 

Whether he's FOY or not, dude is undeniably balling right now.

Dixon is a excellent coach, anybody 2nd guessing him of the job he's done at Pitt is silly. I mean really, after he leaves. Pitt is back to being nobodies.

Back
Top Bottom