The College Basketball Post

First Scotty Reynolds now Tyler Ennis I hate light skin ni**as

Son!!!! #13 got hit up for no reason. U know u have a man there for help yet u cross w/ the ball handler only to get hit w/ the okey doke

first time of many I was let down by Pitt sports :lol: legitimately heartbroken when Reynolds hit that shot...Dejuan/Sam/lavance that was our time...we are cursed.

Last edited:
First Scotty Reynolds now Tyler Ennis I hate light skin ni**as

Son!!!! #13 got hit up for no reason. U know u have a man there for help yet u cross w/ the ball handler only to get hit w/ the okey doke

first time of many I was let down by Pitt sports :lol: legitimately heartbroken when Reynolds hit that shot...Dejuan/Sam/lavance that was our time...we are cursed.

Nah, Jamie Dixon is a dummy for that timeout. Pitt as a university and Pittsburgh as a city as a history of hanging on to dudes because they love them in the city. Dixon will never get it done. DeJuan and Sam were the closest we will get to winning it all for a while w/ Dixon at the helm

Man, i was really looking forward to the UNC/Duke game but now i gotta watch my ****** *** school(UW) play. 
mean.gif

Yo, someone wanna tell me who the 2nd best team in the Big 12 is?...Changes like every week.

Thought it was Okie State, then ISU, then OU, then UT, now KSU?

Now that I've calmed down a tad...

I think Bari still has a chance to take FOY from Ennis, but he's gonna have to ball out from here on out and drop 30/10 on 'Cuse in a Duke victory when they visit Cameron.

Minimal split with UNC and sweep the rest of the way.

Last edited:
OU: Hield and Spangler.
UT: Taylor and Holmes.
KSU: Foster.
OKST: Smart, Brown, Nash.
Baylor: Jefferson, Heslip, Austin.

None of that matches Ejim, Kane, Niang. And Mayor is the best coach not named Bill Self in the conference.

OU: Hield and Spangler.
UT: Taylor and Holmes.
KSU: Foster.
OKST: Smart, Brown, Nash.
Baylor: Jefferson, Heslip, Austin.

None of that matches Ejim, Kane, Niang. And Mayor is the best coach not named Bill Self in the conference.
I tend to agree with you...but it's tough cause WVU just pounded ISU on Monday. Regarding second best coach...hard for me not to say Kruger but Hoiberg is great too.

Nah, Jamie Dixon is a dummy for that timeout. Pitt as a university and Pittsburgh as a city as a history of hanging on to dudes because they love them in the city. Dixon will never get it done. DeJuan and Sam were the closest we will get to winning it all for a while w/ Dixon at the helm
Imma big Dixon fan so its hard for me to say he'll never get it done but that timeout man
mean.gif

Ennis is the best PG Syracuse has had in the 15 years I've been a fan. Possibly ever. Dude is so calm and collected all the time. His reaction after that shot was the first time I've seen emotion out of him.

I even told all my friends tonight was the night cuse was gonna lose.

Amazing. So proud to be an alumni and SU bball fan right now!!!!

Imma big Dixon fan so its hard for me to say he'll never get it done but that timeout man:smh:

I for one aint. Dude sat Ron Ramon freshman year because Krauser wanted to cook and gave him less ticks than Keith Benjamin who wasn't better. That and his whole "walk-ons don't play policy" is bogus.

And he can't recruit for nothin. U ever notice how Pitt gets decent players but can never get that one guy?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom