The College Basketball Post

Kemba is fast as all $+$@ G

Y'all were right about dude... he is the goods
pimp.gif

Went out to my first game last night.
pimp.gif

Flynn, Arinze and Harris all played good.
Rautins has been really cold past two games. He needs to heat up becuase our upcoming schedule is hard as @*+#.

Florida then either Kansas/Washington and then Virgina on Friday.
eek.gif

Win all we should be top 20.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Went out to my first game last night.
pimp.gif

Flynn, Arinze and Harris all played good.
Rautins has been really cold past two games. He needs to heat up becuase our upcoming schedule is hard as @*+#.

Florida then either Kansas/Washington and then Virgina on Friday.
eek.gif

Win all we should be top 20.
You are correct, if you do win this whole week, top 20...at least. I should have got tix to that Florida game, and then the KU/WA, and theChampionship game.

At the Sprint Center, which is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like Jrue, Willie Warren. I love Kemba,
DeRozan, Ebanks and Mullens have a lot of potential
Evans, Hopson, Samuels, Aminu will be solid for their respective teams.

But, There isn't a freshmen better than Monroe.

No homer speak, there just isn't. His understanding of the game + his physical ability, is big time. Watch him over thanksgiving guys, he is special.

It's obvious why he was the consensus #1 for the majority of his HS career.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Greg ain't coming back next year...
don't wana hear it right now
laugh.gif
...but he's a lottopick when he rolls outa bed.

DaJuan on the other hand....I'll give him a few more games...

UC handled Western Illinois like they were supposed to. Alvin Mitchell is emerging and becoming the scorer that he was expected to be. We have Florida St. nextFriday and I can't wait for that game.

Mercer..

Won @ Auburn
Won @ Alabama

right now up 7 against Georgia Tech.

They were picked 7th in the Atlantic Sun.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I like Jrue, Willie Warren. I love Kemba,
DeRozan, Ebanks and Mullens have a lot of potential
Evans, Hopson, Samuels, Aminu will be solid for their respective teams.

But, There isn't a freshmen better than Monroe.

No
homer speak, there just isn't. His understanding of the game + his physical ability, is big time. Watch him over thanksgiving guys, he is special.

It's obvious why he was the consensus #1 for the majority of his HS career.

I really like this A&M team this year. There's just something different about 'em than in years past...I think they just play so much harder andgrittier.

We have a pretty good stretch of the schedule coming up after Thanksgiving, so I'll get to see if this team is gonna be as good as I'm hoping (starting11/28...Tulsa then Illinois/Kent State in South Padre, Arizona @ home, @ Alabama).

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Greg ain't coming back next year...

If he shows any sort of consistency, there should be no reason he would comeback. With a guy who has size and talent like that, he can make an instant impacton the next level.

blake has 34 and 16. OU up by 4 now with 2 minutes left. i will wait for blake to play a real bigmen for i get on the train

Big South
pimp.gif
playing okie tough.....i'm watching the game and theycan't touch Griffin because everytime they do the refs are calling it.
grin.gif

Yeah., it was cool.....UCLA showed some flashes of what they can do but they're gonna have alot of ups and downs in the beginning.....i left at halftime ofthe duke/michigan game
laugh.gif
i knew they would blow them out.

that Blake Griffin train's left the station Mike, dude's nice...real nice.

we finally got a win today.
laugh.gif

Meeks with 22....only had 12 turnovers, but Delaware State don't press, they try to slow the game down.

check out their OOC schedule:

[table][tr][td]November 14[/td] [td]Wilmington DE[/td] [td]W 71-59[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 15[/td] [td]Cheyney[/td] [td]L 67-64[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 17[/td] [td]at Lehigh[/td] [td]L 76-58[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 19[/td] [td]at Dayton[/td] [td]L 62-42[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20[/td] [td]at Ohio State[/td] [td]L 70-42[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 22[/td] [td]at Kentucky[/td] [td]49-29[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 25[/td] [td]at West Virginia[/td] [td]7:00 PM ET [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28[/td] [td]at Oakland[/td] [td]6:30 PM ET [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [/tr][tr][td]December 1[/td] [td]at No. 2 Connecticut[/td] [td]7:30 PM ET
networkLogo_fullCourt.gif
[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [/tr][tr][td]December 4[/td] [td]Maryland-Eastern Shore[/td] [td]5:30 PM ET [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [/tr][tr][td]December 6[/td] [td]at Richmond[/td] [td]7:00 PM ET [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [/tr][tr][td]December 12[/td] [td]at Maryland[/td] [td]8:00 PM ET [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [/tr][tr][td]December 14[/td] [td]at Rutgers[/td] [td]2:00 PM ET [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [/tr][tr][td]December 20[/td] [td]at No. 9 Notre Dame[/td] [td]7:00 PM ET [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [/tr][/table]

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ all those road games.

Back
Top Bottom