The College Basketball Post

^ Yeah IDK what he was thinking.

Caught it and held it for about 3 seconds ...
smh.gif

Memphis vs Xavier at 7:30 ...

I just spoke with Jai Lucas (will have the full interview later tonight) but he did say that UK has been in contact and that "I think they are interested in me and I am interested in them." Jai was very funny and made comments about having to go through this all again. He says that his list is Kentucky, Texas, Texas A&M, Arkansas and Stanford, but that "I will have the final group after finals in a couple of weeks."

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Rosario just blew it for Rutgers. Ugly.
pimp.gif
that's the ball-hawking defense of St. Bonaventure!the game was back and forth, crazy amount of ties, i thought my boys were gonna blow it but they prevailed in OT!

this is a MONUMENTAL win for Bona. i know you guys won't understand that, but this program has been in the gutter the past 5+ years. a road win @ Rutgersis a huge feat and a surefire sign that the program is indeed on the rise.

after the Delaware loss i was demoralized, but now after beating Rutgers @ their place i am rejuvenated!

Andrew Nicholson continues to impress and dominate, that boy is gonna be a FORCE in the A-10 for the next 4 years. future all a-10 talent. he's gonna rackup the A-10 rookie of the week awards this yr.

Bonnies (3-1) next up: vs Miss St.

LETS GO BONA!
pimp.gif

I think his best option is looking like Stanford if he is worried about playing time. Texas will have J'Covan back next year, Fortson at Arkansas, Dashanat A&M. I think he's better than Vilarino coming in next year at UK, but Liggins runs the point too doesn't he WildKY?

yes, Liggins is the point gaurd of the "future"...very near future. he'll be starting at some point this season. but since Lucas isn'tplaying right now, will he have to sit out next season after transferring? if him and Pat are boys, they won't get the chance to play at UK together if hecomes here. i could really care less if we get him or not...i'm not a real fan of ****** point gaurds.

A&M would be a good fit for Lucas...if he came here we could move Sloan over to SG, and Lucas would split minutes with Dash. BJ Holmes seems to have madequite a bit of progress in the offseason, though. I've been impressed with him so far, so I don't really want Lucas. Plus, I don't see how we wouldhave a scholarship for him.

Out of his list, I think Texas or Stanford would be best. It's not guaranteed that J'Covan Brown will be back at Texas next year, so that leaves themwith Balbay as their only legit PG (and nobody really knows how good he'll be right now anyways) for next year. I could see Lucas getting quite a bit ofplaying time there.

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

Rosario just blew it for Rutgers. Ugly.
pimp.gif
that's the ball-hawking defense of St. Bonaventure! the game was back and forth, crazy amount of ties, i thought my boys were gonna blow it but they prevailed in OT!

this is a MONUMENTAL win for Bona. i know you guys won't understand that, but this program has been in the gutter the past 5+ years. a road win @ Rutgers is a huge feat and a surefire sign that the program is indeed on the rise.

after the Delaware loss i was demoralized, but now after beating Rutgers @ their place i am rejuvenated!

Andrew Nicholson continues to impress and dominate, that boy is gonna be a FORCE in the A-10 for the next 4 years. future all a-10 talent. he's gonna rack up the A-10 rookie of the week awards this yr.

Bonnies (3-1) next up: vs Miss St.

LETS GO BONA!
pimp.gif

mississippi state travels to st. bonaventure on tuesday. this will be their first road game of the season. should be a good litmus test for us... we'velost a lot of players but our young team seems to have some good chemistry early on in the season. oh, and jarvis varnado already has 31 blocks on theseason... that's almost 8 per game.

My god, Uconn looks damn good.

No inside points, no second shots.

I think Thabeet has 5 or 6 blocks in the first 10 minutes

My god, Uconn looks damn good.

No inside points, no second shots.

I think Thabeet has 5 or 6 blocks in the first 10 minutes
And they don't even have their true 3 man.
sick.gif

^ nolan got secret channels and $@%#.

nah, but he said it was on some fsn family channel or something ... basic cable FTL

Does anyone know anything about UNC-Wilmington? We play them on Tuesday, and I'm trying to decide if I should go...game starts at 7 and I don't get offuntil 7, that's why I'm trying to decide.

he played for Florida last year, and i don't know, i guess about a month ago, decided he wanted to transfer.

Back
Top Bottom