The College Basketball Post

Team A

It's Wichita and San Diego State

I believe that to be true as well. Just because San Diego State shocked you guys at home doesn't mean they're better than Wichita 
laugh.gif
...would love to see those two battle in the Elite 8 or Final 4 though 
pimp.gif
Oh I know! Trust me you took the words out of my mouth. Team A (Wichita State) has way better resume. Got into it on Twitter w/ a KU blogger/homer trying to say SDSUs resume was better...I was like how could you possibly say that? And then went on to tell me RPI was ridiculous etc etc...
mean.gif

They haven't announced who the players were yet. Bigger problem is him qualifying via act... Kid has been in all self containment classes since his Frosh yr
mean.gif
Is that like a learning disability? If so, can't he be given a special admit?

You could tell in how he plays that he's angry, sometimes it's hard to turn that off. Especially since he's an elite prospect, who's really going to put him in line?

Hope he can make it to KU, he's better for Self system than Wiggins is

It's amazing how subpar SEC basketball is now. Other than Florida and Kentucky..just hard to watch.

Cuse - UVA gonna be a Zzzzzzz

Until like the last 2 minutes.

Last edited:
It's amazing how subpar SEC basketball is now. Other than Florida and Kentucky..just hard to watch.
I agree...someone tried telling me it's "underrated" b/c of Mizzou, Tenn, Arkansas, Ole Miss...and I'm like "Uhh how many of those teams are locks to the NCAAT?"

I want somebody to tell me that Kevin Ollie would still be out there if he was acting like that. And the announcers would be killing him. Ridiculous.

Would've been so dope if Wiggins would've went to Wichita.

Why go to the 2nd best team in the state?
No it wouldn't have... 
happy.gif

Question for you guys that I'm disagreeing with some of my buddies about...where would Wichita State finish in the Big 12 if they were in it? I'm saying 2nd or 3rd right around 13-5 in conference. ...they're saying way lower and closer to .500.

I want somebody to tell me that Kevin Ollie would still be out there if he was acting like that. And the announcers would be killing him. Ridiculous.
kinda like how they didn't get on cuse coach that bad......the way ollie got crushed was 
mean.gif

After watching them beat down my alma mater last year I knew they were legit.

I wouldn't wanna play this team in March or April.

Back
Top Bottom