The College Basketball Post

Smart just need to stop pretending like he can shot.

Focus on penetrating, facilitating, and playing great D like he did in the second half.

When Smart plays smart he's a top 5 pick.

His NBA career will be dictated by who coaches him and what team he plays for IMO.

Last edited:
Kid is so overrated. But ESPN will continue hype him

This can pretty much be said about any of the projected top five picks on any given night but I beg to differ.

The thing you have to like about Smart is even when his offensive game is off he can still be effective in so many other ways on the court. You really can't say that about a lot of other players.

Last edited:
I saw Smart take over... where was the next LeBron at?

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Hahaha, gotta admit I even chuckled at this one. 
laugh.gif

Tough loss, Okie State and Smart deserved the win, good for them. Many people saw this one coming...22 TOs is killer. That will be KUs biggest achilles heel in the tournament...guaranteed.

Also...ranked teams were 6-8 vs unranked teams on Saturday. 
eek.gif

If Alexis Ajinca is still in the league then WCS will be able to get by on just being an athletic/mobile big who can play above the rim and be a rim protector. Deandre Jordan gets by having zero post moves, but he does have the whole not being soft thing going for him.

Rare that an Izzo coached team is sliding heading into march. Gonna be interested to see how they gel when their injuries heal, I know Dawson returned but they may benefit by sliding in seeding, some #1 seed won't want to see them as a #4 in their region

And like a week ago ppl was saying smart not even a lottery pick :lol: ...like I been saying the scouts want him for everything but his shooting , they don't care bout his fg % right now ...he got the mindset and heart the nba ppl wish wiggins had

Smart is the best Pro ready Player in CB,other than the attitude.. Funny how the HYPED Freshmans will go before him if they enter.. (No pun intended tho) Just callin it how i "SEE" it..

Bari's body/speed isn't pro ready

Skill set definitely, but he's getting roasted by most starting SF's in the L

Roasted? Eh, I think Parker would hold up and right now I see him in between a pre-injury Danny Granger/Evan Turner type small forward. Speed lacking but skill set/smarts apparent.

The "most pro-ready" label seems pointless anyway

Last edited:
Right, Smart's decision making and jumpshot are major knocks. Don't know how he's more pro ready than Jabari besides defensively.

Last edited:
Roasted? Eh, I think Parker would hold up and right now I see him in between a pre-injury Danny Granger/Evan Turner type small forward. Speed lacking but skill set/smarts apparent.

A lot of the "most ready to contribute right away" prospects lately have flopped; Evan Turner, Derrick Williams, Thomas Robinson, Otto Porter, etc.

A lot of the "most ready to contribute right away" prospects lately have flopped; Evan Turner, Derrick Williams, Thomas Robinson, Otto Porter, etc.

Very true. I believe parker is going to be the best player in this class though that played college ball.

Exum is my pick to become the best overall player though.

Back
Top Bottom