The College Basketball Post

Lately I've been looking closer at the Kenpom numbers and the Giant Killer upset prediction model, its pretty clear that while its unlikely that Syracuse would get upset very earl in the tournament, due to the zone, low turnover offence, and ****ey and Ennis ability to force turnovers at the head of that zone.

But I find it difficult to imagine them in final four or elite 8 margin of error is very small, if they face a team that can crash the boards they are in trouble, for any team team with a high end D CJ Fair is too easy to stop.

Tyler trying to score more is important, it will give them another threat, to create shot in late clock scenarios rather than relying completely on CJ fair.

Last edited:
If grant injury is as bad as it sounds (recurring back spasms) we're not making the sweet 16. Just not happening. Dont score enough. Not enough depth.

UVA plays hard...congrats...yea i think cuse tops out at elite 8...scoring is an issue...btw how in the world are we number 2 in kenpom? i guess thats a good thing lol

Curious how many teams from Ohio get in.

CIncy
OSU
Xavier
Dayton and Cleveland St will have to win their conference titles.
MAC champ. (those michigan schools suck)

Last edited:
Any franchise who takes WCS in lottery will end up having their gm fired...anyone who tries to make a valid reason to do so doesn't know ball

Hes just had a bad year.

Hes so limited but he is 7 feet tall and can run like a forward.

I just dont think he'll amount to much if anything

Hes just had a bad year.

Hes so limited but he is 7 feet tall and can run like a forward.

I just dont think he'll amount to much if anything

who knows maybe you're right, but I just think its funny people who think he wont be drafted high and won't be in the league for a while.

Patrick O'braynt was in the league for while so was loren woods both former raptors, not only did they suck but they were complete malcontents.

Daniel Orton came to the combine fat, had a messed up knee and never played in college, still was a 1st round pick.

Can't teach height. WCS going to make some money in the NBA.

Last edited:
You have like a 1 and 6 chance of playing in the NBA if you're 7 foot. 7 foot AND a Kentucky player? Even Jorts got drafted.

And that's not even considering the emphasis on rim protectors these days.

Last edited:
Louisville 1-5 against ranked opponents. Suspect.

LeBryan Nash never panned out like he was predicted to. He's putting up solid #s but people probably expected too much in the first place.

Watching college basketball for the past couple years, I have come to the conclusion that other than a small handful of coaches, these college offences are a chore to watch.

They need to shrink this shot clock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom