The College Basketball Post

I'm giving up on Umass...losing to Jacksonville STATE
sick.gif

i saw the score and I swore they were up 4 or 5 with 30 seconds to go...then they lost it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Curry
39 pts
13-21 FG
5-9 3's
5 rebs
4 asts

This dude is seriously putting up video game numbers. And we can't say he doin' it against scrubs cause he dropped his career high against Oklahoma.

This ref must have a vendetta against Hasheem cause his last 2 fouls have been CLEAN blocks. That boy Dyson is hoopin' though. Sucks that he basicallywasted his sophmore year cause he should be getting national attention at this point. Senior year he'll definitely get his buzz up
pimp.gif

Great thing about Thabeet tho is how he avoids foul trouble. Only fouling out twice in his career.

A reason why I think he'd give Hansbrough fits.

on the note of centers...Mullens has 9 total points in 2 games....that #1 pick hype will come to a stop rather soon.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Allen how does Thabeet's passion, intensity, and desire match up to Hansbrough's?
....I'm trying to think of something smart to say....I'll get back to you
laugh.gif

Wisconsin with two 10 second violations tonight. 20 TO's for such a well coached team speaks well to the kind of pressure UConn can apply this year.

Floodgates startin' to open up....

Great thing about Thabeet tho is how he avoids foul trouble. Only fouling out twice in his career.

A reason why I think he'd give Hansbrough fits.
I only wanna see that match up if the game is in Storrs or Hartford because then at least I'd know the refs would call the battling down lowfairly. Hansbroad gets the cheapest fouls called against him because his footwork is so awkward and arms flail so it looks like he's getting bumped andfouled. I can almost guarantee that Hasheem would foul out if he guarded Tyler on a neutral floor.

True.

I'm glad Miles and Stanley are idiots...or else this team could be something else. Still getting Stanley back will be an added bonus.

Uconn is scary period without Stanley... I don't want to think about when he gets back if they're able to work him without losing chemistry
smh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

...Mullens has 9 total points in 2 games....that #1 pick hype will come to a stop rather soon.

I've been calling this dude a fraud for years now.

Back
Top Bottom