The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by popp314

thanks, hopefully we dont get in foul trouble, we only got 7 players tonite

that sucks
smh.gif
edit...hansbrough is out for tonights game.

Hansbrough is out tonight I believe. but will go tomorrow.

Interested in this Cuse/UF match up...

I think Syracuse has a better team...but....Donovan/Boeheim....advantage Donovan.

I expect Jonny to get the best of Calathes tho.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Hansbrough is out tonight I believe. but will go tomorrow.

Interested in this Cuse/UF match up...

I think Syracuse has a better team...but....Donovan/Boeheim....advantage Donovan.

I expect Jonny to get the best of Calathes tho.

Neither of these teams are impressive though. These squads are both a bunch of under-performers to me but we will see if this season is different than las.tBig game for whichever teams who wins as it will help propel them in the right direction and escape the underperforming label.

Yep... so it's snowing here, which usually kills business quite a bit... but now they are shutting the road down in front of the place due to a wreck upthe road... looks like it's all hoops til 11
laugh.gif

In any other sport this game would have been competitive. IU is in a sad state right now but at least them kids are out there trying.

Neither of these teams are impressive though.
Agreed. I like UF a smidge bit better this year though.

Update on the Devendorf situation if anyone cares. He also got into a fight with a DKE brother on Marshall St (a very public street on the campus) and then later jumped him with some other people in front of their house. They didn't help their "brother"
smh.gif
because they would have been kicked off campus a la Zeta Psi. The guys' girlfriend got slapped for trying to stop the fight. Everything that the school doesn't want us to know is coming out through the student body.

Everything right there is down right disgraceful. I know a ton of athletes who've gotten away with some grimey stuff in college but that $%@# right there is unheard of. Them dudes is {} for lettin' this dude Devendorf get gully on 'em and not do anything. Even still, how this news ain't break to the higher ups yet? And is Devendorf notorious and hard body like that on campus to the point where he untouchable?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

In any other sport this game would have been competitive. IU is in a sad state right now but at least them kids are out there trying.

Update on the Devendorf situation if anyone cares. He also got into a fight with a DKE brother on Marshall St (a very public street on the campus) and then later jumped him with some other people in front of their house. They didn't help their "brother"
smh.gif
because they would have been kicked off campus a la Zeta Psi. The guys' girlfriend got slapped for trying to stop the fight. Everything that the school doesn't want us to know is coming out through the student body.

Everything right there is down right disgraceful. I know a ton of athletes who've gotten away with some grimey stuff in college but that $%@# right there is unheard of. Them dudes is {} for lettin' this dude Devendorf get gully on 'em and not do anything. Even still, how this news ain't break to the higher ups yet? And is Devendorf notorious and hard body like that on campus to the point where he untouchable?

I would put money on Devendorf regularly using the n-word.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

smh.gif

The school knows about it. Would they really sacrifice the basketball season over a "minor" incident? Yes, they would. The currentadministration has no integrity. Devendorf doesn't go to class so I don't know how he acts during the day but on the weekends
smh.gif
that boy stay goonedup. Onuaku was at the frat house when Devendorf and his boys jumped the brother. Onuaku acted as the enforcer. DKE is soft anyway. They are the preppy, daddiesboys. Had that happened at Sammy (EAM) Devendorf would have been in the E.R. that night. They fight each other every weekend what makes you think theywouldn't fight Devo.

Miami is putting it to San Diego without Jack making a shot.

that little run SD had at the end of last year, appears to be just that for the most part.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Miami is putting it to San Diego without Jack making a shot.

that little run SD had at the end of last year, appears to be just that for the most part.

I thought Rob Jones would be a player but dude is 0-6 from the field.

Craftsy never fails to get a shot at Syracuse in.
laugh.gif

Harris is money in the mid-range though.
pimp.gif

If Cuse could get this W it'd be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Curry with 10 pts in the first 7 minutes of the game....

And why won't they have UConn vs Wisconsin on TV?!
#2 vs # 19!!

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

If Cuse could get this W it'd be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Curry with 10 pts in the first 7 minutes of the game....

And why won't they have UConn vs Wisconsin on TV?!
#2 vs # 19!!

Cause no one wants to watch Wisconsin basketball. They'll be a top 3 team in the Big Ten this year though because Bo Ryan squads are always good.

Calathes is showing out.
pimp.gif

Onuaka needs to touch the ball everytime down for Cuse ... Florida's big man are athletic but cannot bang at all.

Flynn
pimp.gif

But, word, I wish this UConn game was on ...

Back
Top Bottom