The College Basketball Post

Lets be honest here, I love bari as a player but anyone else sorta disappointed he didnt take over the game?
:lol:  HERE. WE. GO. 

He had a poor game. It happens.

Johnnie Dawkins can give the Dookies some kind of joy today, possibly. 

Very poor but at least he was trying. I'm more disappointed in Rodney, if it wasn't for the fact that I was looking for him I wouldn't have even known he was in the game :smh:

I think he returns to duke man. He just seems like that kid. On top of knowing the team next year will be literally :pimp: if he comes back

thing is why not show your face after a loss but gloat after a win?

light looking kinda funny 

they fell in love with those 3s BAD...i bet we didnt drive it in inside more than 10 times smh..Hood went casper...he didnt drive which he is good at...wasnt aggresive...its crazy how the guys we been saying need to step up ( sheed & cook) did their thing and the two stars layed an egg...

do y'all know what probabilities are?

the idea that you would give mercer anything more than a punchers chance is stupid.

I had it pegged at 1/10 shot, that a punchers chance.
im not saying i picked duke because i didnt..but when i looked at this matchup, i saw a team that won its regular season and conference tournament...most of their players are seniors...they put up almost 80 ppg and are 10th in assists nationally...and most importantly can score in the paint, which Duke is horrible at defending..im not a betting man but the idea mercer would have more than a punchers chance is not stupid..my reply before was basically in the vein of what CaptainSneakerhead23 was saying...

thing is why not show your face after a loss but gloat after a win?

light looking kinda funny 

Real

Ish. But who am I to say that considering my squad just lost :lol:

Like I said, don't get me wrong. Duke SHOULD have won.

No excuse, and its NOT about shooting 3's.

Mercer only had a shot if Duke didn't play d and they didn't.

Jabari and Hood, were HORRIFIC on defense, ESPECIALLY, at 4/5 like catastrophically bad.

Been bad all year, bit them now.

I ain't stopping y'all grind man. But out of 4 losses what you wanted to hear. Analysis that y'all don't know nothing about or even hold a conversation about?

Ninjas acting like they even read anything anyone had written about Arizona in here other than next. As only reason was the hope to try and throw it back at me.
Which I'm cool with always.
Not one loss (which was FOUR) did I have an excuse nor did I expect to lose

Last edited:
I ain't stopping y'all grind man. But out of 4 losses what you wanted to hear. Analysis that y'all don't know nothing about or even hold a conversation about?

Ninjas acting like they even read anything anyone had written about Arizona in here other than next. As only reason was the hope to try and throw it back at me.
Which I'm cool with always.
Not one loss (which was FOUR) did I have an excuse nor did I expect to lose

If you were in here enough you'd know that the regulars had convos about Arizona's squad. Hell, we talked about EVERYBODY squad, not just our own. It's called the College Basketball Thread for a reason, which means it's meant to spark conversation about the entire sport not just the squad you get behind.

You can keep frontin' on some "there was nothing else to talk about in here" @#$%, but you coming off like the epitome of a bandwagon fan, G. Then again, you've said more about Duke and its fans in here than me, Cake, and the rest of the Duke contingency combined sooooooo continue getting those post counts up, fam.

do y'all know what probabilities are?

the idea that you would give mercer anything more than a punchers chance is stupid.

I had it pegged at 1/10 shot, that a punchers chance.

im not saying i picked duke because i didnt..but when i looked at this matchup, i saw a team that won its regular season and conference tournament...most of their players are seniors...they put up almost 80 ppg and are 10th in assists nationally...and most importantly can score in the paint, which Duke is horrible at defending..im not a betting man but the idea mercer would have more than a punchers chance is not stupid..my reply before was basically in the vein of what CaptainSneakerhead23 was saying...

Yeah that's what I was saying. Too many factors favored Mercer IMO. If Duke doesn't get hot from behind the arc in the 1st half they would've lost by 20.

Back
Top Bottom