The College Basketball Post

Sigh... Glad I wasn't able to watch the game. It's kinda hard to win when your two best scorers combine for 20 points.

Still #DukeNation til I die... But I'm tired of this getting upset every year ****

For those that don't know, Mercer is from the same conf. as FGCU from last year. We've knocked them off the last two years in postseason, knew they could do damage if they got the right matchup like we did against Georgetown last year. Atlantic Sun pride! Our FGCU squad next year will be senior laden and deep. Going to be as dangerous as this Mercer team next year!

When Zona loses Gunna will come in like:

#NextYear

It's always #NextYear with Zona fans though.

Gunna, you're on an internet forum with posts stashed in the archives. You could honestly have your card pulled and have the handful of times you a) posted after an Arizona loss and b) posted in here in general, put up on that summer jam screen.

You like an absent dad who only call up when it's Christmas or birthday time. @#$% outta here, b.

I hate Bill Self, and Eastern Kentucky is an EXCELLENT shooting team, they could get hot and win, if that happens I wont blame Bill Self.
My boy O needs to come out hitting today for that to happen.

Y'all did not expect to lose to Mercer, man. No way around that. Next round has been a trendy pick, but NO ONE had y'all losing today. This is the first major upset.

My boy O needs to come out hitting today for that to happen.

Y'all did not expect to lose to Mercer, man. No way around that. Next round has been a trendy pick, but NO ONE had y'all losing today. This is the first major upset.

I don't think anybody said we expected to lose to Mercer, y'all are really that dense. Losing to them isn't surprising to anybody tho, plain and simple. Every reasonable Duke fan knew an upset was a strong possibility but we still expected to win.

Are y'all listening or just too busy celebrating?

Be for real

Ain't not Jokie joking outta this.

I been in here all year.

Was here when ninjas threatened we wouldn't match up with "Bari"

Was here when numerous people wished Zona fans would go away.

And I'm here checking y'all ***** now that y'all fronting.

4 losses tho, you really tried to shine on me over 4 Ls ...

:lol:

We lost my G aint no way around that not trying to take anything away from the team that beat us.

I honored it like I have any of out other 9 losses... I'm in here talking about it just like I did each of those games. Aint no tap dancing around or fronting on the issue here Bro.

You seem to want to make a mountain out of mole hill which is funny to me considering you were on a milk carton with an amber alert out for your participation each time y'all took an L. You're participating in this thread this year consisted of "#NEXT" after a W and that's is the extent of it. This is the most sentences we've read from your sn all year and it's not about your squad... How do you look right now?

I can keep it a buck. You do the same. :lol:

Florida/Duke/Wisco
who the **** is mercer? and how do we lose them to them?

with this... jabaris definitely gone.
i've said mercer more times in the last half hour than ive said in my whole life. where the **** is mercer? how does a team full of all-americans lose to them? an old coach of mine used to say "you know that other team practices just like ______." duke does this **** every other year almost. jabari bum *** needs to stay another year and work on his jumper. he can't play the 4 in the league. feels like i gotta throw up behind this ****. 

not really rooting for anyone now, just looking to watch good games

No one wanted to talk Arizona in here. People actually took time to say I hope Arizona fans go away. Hahahaa

I always talk when there's something to say. If I'm on after a loss I'm here. Just like ucla game. Even talk about what went wrong. And it was never anything major.

THis thread had turned into Jabari vs wiggins and nba draft preview. Y'all can keep that.

Now I'm on y'all ***, so it stings a little. You can take it. Y'all are sturdier than that

No one responds to UofA talk except Arizona fans or ucla fans. And I'm cool with that. Y'all don't watch any Arizona games anyway. So why talk to y'all about it in depth

Lets be honest here, I love bari as a player but anyone else sorta disappointed he didnt take over the game?

I think he returns to Duke.

Last edited:
Lets be honest here, I love bari as a player but anyone else sorta disappointed he didnt take over the game?
laugh.gif
 HERE. WE. GO. 

He had a poor game. It happens.

Johnnie Dawkins can give the Dookies some kind of joy today, possibly. 

Back
Top Bottom