The College Basketball Post

The point im trying to make is 3 prospects MAXED out their ceilings.

If it happens with this draft it will considered an all time draft, if it doesn't it wont.

The quality of a draft historically can't really be juduged now, you have to look at it in a vaccum.

4... Melo gets a bad wrap but he's been a cornerstone player and carried his franchise

As far as Wade he was great in college but he wasn't being referenced as this can't miss prospect... There were only 3 of those: Bron, Melo, & Darko. and to some extent TJ (there were expectations of what CP and Nash were in their prime). Bosh, & Wade were each thought to be very good players to all star level players.

They were drafted based upon best available player.

Mike Sweetney should have been great too. Just liked food more than he liked basketball.

He was one of the few Knicks draft picks in that didn't get booed when they called his name 
laugh.gif

This **** made me cry

Last edited:

Mike Sweetney should have been great too. Just liked food more than he liked basketball.

He was one of the few Knicks draft picks in that didn't get booed when they called his name 
laugh.gif

This **** made me cry

roll.gif
I remember when Knicks drafted him 9th overall 

I think we've already seen the best game of the tournament in WSU/KU 
mean.gif
. I'm still thinking about that game.

I think we've already seen the best game of the tournament in WSU/KU :smh: . I'm still thinking about that game.

Did you miss Wichita St/UK or something?

By far the best game of the tourney so far.

NVM, I realize that's what you meant but usually KU is reserved for Kansas

Last edited:

I think we've already seen the best game of the tournament in WSU/KU 
mean.gif
. I'm still thinking about that game.
Did you miss Wichita St/UK or something?

By far the best game of the tourney so far.

NVM, I realize that's what you meant but usually KU is reserved for Kansas
UK my fault. I'm multitasking.  I didn't even realize it until you pointed it out.

That game was amazing. Kind of wanted WSU to pull it out, but I can't be uspet with the result. Them Kentucky boys earned it.

Last edited:
the money line for ucla is +$170... i just dropped $200 on the bruins winning straight up... lets go bruins!

Last edited:
Ain't eem mad. Get that money pleighboi.

Woulda been nice to see him up against Tyus and Money Paige in the ACC next year though.

Last edited:
Yea ennis get that money while your stock high....worst case scenario is getting exposed and ending up in Australia down the road like Flynn

After further review, I'm not sold on this draft class at all, Jabari included.

Nobody, IMO, made a compelling enough case to be grouped in the same talent class as the '03 draft. So many franchise changers then and none right now.

I would actually be pooping bricks if I have the #1 pick. I'd rather pick in the middle of the lottery and get someone like a Doug McDermott, Harrell, or PJ Hairston.
Yup. I'd trade out of the top spot or whatever if I had the chance to rape a team in a trade.

Ennis :pimp: aint eem mad man. I thought he was a four year guy before the season lol

Back
Top Bottom